17. Big Mistake

The party has started and more and more people begins to flood in. Jai texted me that his girlfriend is there and honestly I didn't want her here. He also texted that he is coming so I walked out waiting for him. I seen him coming out of the car so I ran and jumped on him hugging. I realized what I was doing so I jumped off.

"Sorry" I looked down awkwardly

"Its fine. I actually loved that" He lifted my head up "and it was so adorable" He talked in a baby voice squeezing my cheeks and I blushed. The boys came out too.

"Oh hey guys" I smiled widely "Well then, lets get going boys" I said pulling Jai's arm and he stopped moving

"What happened?" I asked feeling confused

"Your not getting drunk are you?" He asked feeling concerned

"Of course not. I told you I wouldn't. I just want to have fun now lets go" I said and he nodded

As I was walking I seen his girlfriend making out with someone else. I turned to look at him and he was just lookin around.

"Okay um we need to turn around...This way" I pulled him but he didn't budge

"Noooo...I need to find her" My heart broke when he needed her. So he turned back around.

"Jai no" It was too late. All I could see right now was his anger. His happiness isn't there anymore. He let go and walked up to the boy she was making out with.

"Dylan can we go somewhere else before Jai gets here" She said walking with him following behind but she stopped right infront of Jai. She felt guilty and regret.

"Jai I can explain" She started off

"We're done" He said walking off to my direction and grabbed my hand. I hugged him tightly.

"Jai lets go outside yeah" I told him

"No! I don't want to go outside. Now leave me the fuck alone" He pushed me harshly and I fell to the ground

"Well sorry at least I tried to calm you down after a heart break" My voice was shaking "Why do you always push me away? Why?" I got up

"I'm sorry" His eyes soften

"No I'm sorry for being in your way" I pushed him away and stormed off to my backyard the n layed on my couch looking up at the stars. I stayed silent and hadn't notice Jai sat on the ground by me. So I turned away from him.

"I'm sorry" He said and I still hadn't said anything "Please say something"

"How does it feel to be pushed away? How does it feel to love that person but tends to break your heart? Huh? I felt a lot of things from you and it haunts me everytime you hurt me" I said softly. Tears start to brim my eyes.

"I am really sorry. Please forgive me. I was mad and so I-" I cut him off

"Had to take it out all on me?" I said

"No. No. Please don't think that. I love you. Please forgive me. I am really really sorry. I haven't touched a girl like that. I feel really bad pushing you" I smiled weakly because I know he was telling me the truth.

"I forgive you" I turned and he hugged me sighing in relief "and...I love you too" I kissed his lips and he kissed back

"Now that we are forgiven why dont we just skip the party and watch a movie in your room" I nodded and followed him in with our hands held tightly

We made our way into my room and changed our clothes. I stripped into his long grey t-shirt and my undies. Jai just stripped into just his boxers. We layed on the bed and find movies on tv being cuddled together. My eyes closed and was about to sleep until I heard him whisper.

"I want you back and I regret everything I've done. I love you so much" He kissed my lips "Good Night Baby Girl" I miss him calling me that and so I fell in love again.