Yesterday was my birthday...

Hello peasants...JK you guys are my fam XD You guys are the best for giving me all the support I need.

Welllll...yesterday was my birthday...it was very weird. Why? I'll tell you.

I woke and did my daily routine and chores nothing special. My cousin came and we played CoD for awhile. At diner it started to get weird, my dad yelled at me for no reason. I got pissed and went to my room. I got bored and went to play with my brother and cousin outside. After that, I went inside and me and my mom went to get the cake at Walmart XD. When we go there I saw my best friends boyfriend- I mean crush. I was all like 😱😱😱😱😱🙊🙊🙊🙊😈😈😈😁😁😁😃😃😃☹️😯😯😯😉😉😉😏😏😏😏😏😏😂😂😂😂😏😏😏😁😁😈😈😈 at the same time. (I'm not gonna tell you his name because I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone.) After that I started grinning like crazy while going to the cake selection and saying OMG! like a thousand times. I was grabbing  a chocolate cake and then my mom decided to put my name on it. The lady asked what color I want the letters to be and I said black but the cake was a dark shade of brown so I quickly said I wanted blue instead. Me and my mom where laughing our butts off of my stupidity XD. We got the cake and went to pay. We got in line, and there he was standing with his dad and lil brother next to our cashier. He was taking care of his brother and I was all like, "awww thats so cute!!😱😍😍❣️"   (I'm pretty dam sure he has a lil brother if not oh well I guess my brain was over thinking)
Then it was our turn to pay  my "smart" mom forgot her wallet at home XD. Soo... we had to go back home and then come back to get the cake. After that they sang me the happy birthday song (it was very awkward for me) and we continued watching the movie " Mortal Instruments: City of Bones " and then my cousin went home with his parents. Basically that's all that happen on my birthday.

Well bye my lil humans have a great day 😛😛✌️️✌️️