A/N: Presents and sooo sorry!

Hey everybody~! *sigh* Sorry for not updating since August. My keyboard stop working! Then it worked for a while. Then it was the keys: e, t, u, o, i, g, q that didn't work for a while so I was stuck copying and pasting for a while and it sucked! Ah the things I do to write for you guys.

Anyway I'm almost done with chap 5, but......... I need some ideas for like how Sally and Sebby and Ciel meet, and like the events leading up to that and other sturfs. yes I know... sturfs....

so please help me!!!!

Also I'm taking on request for people to suggest Creepypastas to add to the story. Please! I don't know all lot of them! Also if someone wants to add their OC, that's fine as well.

Also Halloween is coming up and I'll so you my Sally from the fanfic, but...... I also want to see your costumes too~! Especially CreepyPasta! So send them to me at my email and I'll post them on an authors's note. (Only if you want me to though)

samhosier2016gmail.com

send them to me please~! And I don't mean to sound creepy.

Here's a treat for you guys for waiting, enjoy~!

Watch LJ closely at 1:21.

Watch EJ do his own thing at 0:16, so cute~!

I ship them!

EJ, Jeff, BEN, Liu, Masky, Hoodie