Prologue - "Go to Sleep"

I don't own Black Butler or CreepyPasta.

----------------------
Sally's POV: (A/N: It will be 'Grey's' pov later. So don't get confused.)

"No! Leave me alone!" Screamed a man you've been stalking for a few days now. Oh how you loved the fear and excitement of the final chase, then go in for the kill.

Just as you neared the end of the alleyway, where the man was cowering in absolute terror, "Well well, your time is about up. One minute til midnight!" you said in a sickly sweet voice, while smiling creepily, as you stepped forward.

Just then you heard the bells ring signaling midnight, your smile widened, "Tick toc. Time's up..." then you ran forward with your knife ready, and quickly slashed his throat, "...now Go to sleep." You said. As the man choked and suffocated on his own blood, you wiped your bloody hand on your face leaving a bloody handprint. You then bent down and left a bloody, broken china doll by the body. Your mark.

You sighed happily, while licking your bloody lips, and stood up "That was fun... now to find my next target." Then you started to walk away leaving behind a bloody corpse for the police to find in the morning. You started to sing in a beautiful, but creepy, voice:

'London bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down, falling down.
London bridge is falling down,
My fair lady...'

~In the morning.~

??? POV:

"Hmm, there's been another killing." I sighed while reading the newspaper, at breakfast. "Just who is this 'Bloody Doll'?" I asked my butler.

"I don't know, my lord." he replied. "Perhaps they have a connection to 'Jack the Ripper'?" He questioned while putting his index-finger under his chin in a thinking pose.

'God he can be so irritating sometimes. I bet he does know who it is, and he just won't tell me!' I thought to myself.

"Is there any new mail?" I sighed, while pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"Why yes, my lord. There's a letter from the Queen." He says with a closed-eye smile while holding up a tray, with a single letter in the middle of it, to me.

"Hmm." I hummed in response as I picked a up the letter and opened it.

'Dear Ciel,
How have you been lately? I'm doing fine. Have you heard of the new serial killer that has been running around London, recently? They've started calling him/her the 'Bloody Doll', because they leaving behind a bloody, broken china doll at the crime scene. There has also been reports that people have been hearing someone singing around the time of the murders. My dear, I need you to work with the Spider to find and apprehend the culprit soon. People are getting scared that they will be the next to die. The police also said sometimes the hearts are missing from the bodies, and they then find them half-eaten it appears or not at all.
Sincerely,
The Queen of England.'

"A killer that sings to their victims." I sighed, "Sebastian, prepare the carriage we're going to London. We have a case to solve. Alois and Claude are coming too." I said as took a sip of tea, then stood up.

Sebastian smiled, but you could a hint of irritation at the mention of 'Claude', and said, "Yes, my lord." as he place a hand on his chest and bowed.

'I Ciel Phantomhive will find you 'Bloody Doll''
--------------------------------
TA DA~! Hope you like it.
CHill ya later~!