13-Jason Returns? -gasp-

Start from the beginning

"No, she'll come back eventually, Usagi is a good girl...just...troubled." I said after some thought. Iruka looked deep in thought for a few seconds. 

"Like Naruto?" He asked, thinking to help her. 

"No, worse." Kakashi awnsered, in his laidback tone. Chatter began to overthrow the room.  

"Everyone settle down, I'll explane to you about Usagi and Anna later, for now I need to know who is entering." I said with a sigh, placing my head in my hands. More chatter errupted after silence for me to talk. I handed out forms and waited for everyone to have them.  

"What about that girl? How is she worse than Naruto?!" A voice rang out from the crowd of Jonin. I looked torwards the owner, and saw Jason, a Jonin, born from the Land of Waves, he came here after learning what the word Ninja was, seeking a better life, he is about 25 years old.  

"That was Usagi, a member of team 7, led by Kakashi, she has a sister, who-"

"Is awsome" Said a voice from the window. My head snapped to the window to see Anna peeking quietly. I looked at her amazed. I couldn't even hear her, or sense her. Everyone else got into defensive positions, except for Kakashi, who just sighed and facepalmed. 

"Anna, do you mind telling us whats up with Usagi?" Kakashi's voice rang out, bored with the situation. Anna just jumped in and sat on the windowcill with a nodd. The jonin looked at her suspisously, not letting down their guard, they all looked at me. I shook my head saying that she was okay.

"Uh...she doesn't belive you...at all. She thinks your just playing with her." Anna said with a slight smile, kicking her feet onto the wall with light thumps, obviusly trying to annoy the Jonin. A kunai was sent her way, she put her hand up, palm faced the Kunai and her mouth moved, wording something. The Kunai froze in mid-air infront of Anna's palm. Gasps were heard. My eyes darted to the source to see Jason, his hand out, glaring at Anna. Anna froze suddenly and jumped up, the Kunai fell to the floor with a clank.

"Stan?" Anna spat, looking at Jason. I looked at him as he looked down. "Who?" She said, spitting out the name, as if it were evil. Jason looked up at her. 

"Usagi?" He asked looking at her. Anna suddenly dissapeared and then a crash came at the other side of the room. I looked there to see Anna holding Jason against the wall. 

"You bastard! I thought you died that day! She did too! Do you know?! HOW MUCH WE'VE BEEN THROUGH?!" She yelled, slamming him against the wall with each word. I looked at her horrified, I couldn't see her move, and to think this little girl could pick up a 25 year old... Jason suddenly dissapeared from her grasp and appeared behind her and huged her. 

"I know! I know! I know! But I was transported here that day, its crazy. But I'm soo sorry! I thought you died too, Usa-" He fell to the ground suddenly. He moaned as he curled up into a ball. 

"I'm Anna, you BlueFlippingPeackockBrainedBaffoon!" She said standing on his back, flattening him. She glared at his back. I looked at her with wide eyes, how could she flatten him? 

"Where is Usagi?" He managed out.  

"That was Usagi." Kakashi said, walking up Anna, and picking her up and off Jason. "Wow...you're heavy." He exclaimed, he flew torwards the opposite wall a bang was heard as he hit it. "I guess I deserved that..." He said with a sigh. Anna glared at him. 

"Yeah you bastard, that was Usa-chan. Now, back to the important buissness...Why the fuck are you here?" She growled out. I stared at her in shock. She seemed so happy and kind three minutes ago, now she seems like an evil killer. What relationship does she and Jason have? This speak of "death" and "transportation" is confusing me. I'll watch and see how this goes. The other Jonin watched quietly, afraid of the 12 year old girl.