Chapter Sixteen: A Firmilar Intrusion

(6 months later) (*cough* smut)

(*a nod to my mcr fans out there)

Sherlock was sitting down at the table in the sitting room of the flat, trying to finish the homework he was assigned a few days before. John's injuries healed rather well, he no longer needed a cast and that had both John and Sherlock exchanging knowing glances.

Sherlock knew that John couldn't go that long without doing anything and didn't at all doubt that John had done stuff by himself to pass the time.

It had been a while since either if them had done anything. Sherlock made it very clear to John that he didn't feel comfortable doing anything while he was injured or bandaged. John hated this and was miserable for the time with his cast on. But since he had it off, Sherlock knew it was only a matter of time before John snapped.

John walked into the room to see Sherlock scribbling at his homework, Sherlock tried to keep his gaze away from John, who just got out of the shower and was shirtless and only in a towel.

"Sherlock." Sherlock glanced up, he felt a blush creep over his cheeks when he saw his partner standing in front of him, shirtless and wet from the shower, he slowly averted his eyes, trying to make it seem like he needed to work, when in actuality, all he could think about was getting John more undressed.

"Take a break." John said, his voice was low, he was eager, so was Sherlock.

"Are you sure? I mean, you just got your cast off." Sherlock was still thinking dangerous thoughts, he tried his best to keep a level head.

"Exactly. Bedroom." John walked in the direction of the bedroom and Sherlock quickly followed behind.

With what seemed like seconds, he had Sherlock pinned against the wall, roughly attacking his lips with his own, nipping at his bottom lip, Sherlock let a sigh of relief exit his throat, John took this as a sign to be rougher.

"God I missed this." John breathed in Sherlock's ear, Sherlock was practically buckling underneith John, his knees were weak from the anticipation.

John spun Sherlock around, their fingers intertwined in each other's hair, soon he had Sherlock on the bed, on top of him, still keeping his arms well above his head.

Sherlock resisted a bit, only to reach the soft spot under John's jaw, which he deduced was the most sensitive spot on his neck.

He heard John exhale something quietly, though he couldn't make out what it was. John began moving his hips ever so slightly, enough to make Sherlock bite his neck playfully, coaxing John to do more.

John threw the towel off his hips, he could feel Sherlock smile on his neck, and he could also feel Sherlock's hand move away from his neck, down his chest, stomach, then hips, John groaned when he realised he was being teased.

Sherlock moved slowly towards John's arousal, softly slidding his fingers down to the base. John jerked his hips forward, pinning Sherlock's pelvis on the bed.

Sherlock unzipped his pants, he stopped kissing John so he could look to see where each button and zipper was, he was so disoriented that it seemed impossible. It had been so long since John and him had sex, Sherlock felt a bit rusty.

Once he was free from his clothes, John moved down to Sherlock's neck, taking the pale skin between his lips, biting it softly just to hear a whimper rise from Sherlock's throat. He began to grind on Sherlock, a moan escaped his parted lips, John whispered things into Sherlock's ear, some of it Sherlock still couldn't make out, Sherlock pulled himself closer to his partner, grasping John's member and tenderly stroking him, John's breath hitched in Sherlock's ear.