I go around and check. They all sleep except Trisha writing something on a paper. And im sure that was not ordinary paper.

"Writing something there, huh? For whom? Loki. A love letter. Like Romeo and Juliet? Inspired in the movie A letter from juliet, aren't you?" I asked her sarcastic. She stop writing.

"Yes. You dont care. No. No. No. No. Are you finish asking or else i will throw you up here from 200 feet above the ground. And a hundreds from sea floor. From the deepest part of ocean." She threat me. I grin.

"Ocean. Our domain." I said back sarcastic.

"But beforeyou touch down to sea surface. You're like a toasted nemo." She said back sarcastic. I rolled my eyes and  go back were i sit. I sleep between the noise of Avengers.

Connor PoV

It was night now. I see through window. Im finding something to eat when i see Trisha. Sleeping with papers beside her. Maybe company papers. But being Hermes child
I eavesdrop her. I see many scattered paper in the floor. But two red and blue envelope. For Reyna and Loki. I go back when she groans. I just gonna find something to eat than Im the food.

Annabeth PoV

Tartarus gave mom a blue print of the pit. Were finding some exits to go way back to them. Tartarus have four exits and one entrance. The nearest pit is to Field of punishment. It was half kilometer away from the dungeon. Next is to field of Elysium. That was one and half kilometer from us. Other is to Hades domain. And other is to chaos. 😈😈😠😠😬. Why Tartarus not think to build bullet train 🚅🚅🚅🚄🚄 to and from Earth

" Hades' nest is our only way out. Then we need persephone pearls. Fuck Medusa for this" Tartarus uttered. We growl. Shit happens.
😫😫😫.

" We don't have any powers to do. This things. Mostly medusa make all facilities guarded. Only Tartarus have power to fight." Mom said. A gun clicked.

"But gun is never part of that jammer." A smug smile appear on Reyna. Fuck her. She a smartass. We get our pairs of gun. I have two pairs of caliber 36. Mom have Magnums. Reyna have pistols. Trisha always want us to bring this weapons to protect ourselves. Not or celestial or imperial, we always carry our guns.

"But we have only one problem to solve urgently." Kronos speak from another cell.

"To unlock this chains." Gaea said.

Trisha PoV

We reach my bungalow type house. The theme was very beach-y.

"Get some rest or lurk around. I just unpack my things." I said. I go down to my room / basement. It's just a simple all blue colored walls with some black and red pattern. A geometric pattern to be exact.

"Hey.. Please dont shout or hit me. It's important." Loki appear on my back while i remove my shirt. My cheeks burn. I did not turn to him.

"More important that your fuck girls?" I said sarcastic.

"You know you have a sexy back." He hug me from the back.

"So you go here just to say.... I have a sexy back. Trying to flatter me, Dear?" I make my voice sweet.

"Well, Trisha i must warn you. Tartarus isn't your enemy it's— SHIT I MUST LEAVE. BYE FOR NOW LOVE!" Then he leave. My door opens.

"Trisha talking to someone?" I hear Piper's voice.

"Nothing just making speech." I said trying to hide my calming.

"Okay!" She shut the door. I breath in relieve.

"Loki.... Pssstt.. Its fine now!" I whisper around. No replies.

"Are you crazy, Trisha?" Leo open the door. My blood boils.

"I SAID IM MAKING SPEECH! SO SHUT THE FUCK DOOR UP!" I roared. I growl. I hate Loki. I fucking hate him. I open my door.

"LEAVE MY DOOR ALONE!" I shouted outside. They all look at me.

"Leave me alone!" I halted. I slam my door. I should thinking now what would i wear. My blue floral or bloody red bikini? But now what Loki say is bothering my mind.

"Something bothering in your mind? Tell me what's that." Dad is behind the door.

"I SAID FUCKING LEAVE THE DOOR!" I shouted. Maybe he leave now. Now i decide to wear the floral bikini with floral summer dress.

"Trisha, Lets talk! Who?What?" Aphrodite asked.

"LOKI JUST BOTHERING MY MIND! NOW WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION HUH?!" I shouted. I filled my bathtub and i get a bubble bath. A cold bubble bath and sleep.

Tony PoV

What the fucking wrong did Loki do to my niece? Godsdammit! It was 6:30 pm and still Trisha's presence did not show up until now. I knock on her door.

"Trisha open this fucking door! It's 6:30 as i want you to know!" I knocked. A splash of water i hear.

"Hell! 2 minutes! And im coming!" I hear some curses. I ready my things. Mostly my gadgets, they never leave by my side.

"Guys! We just need to wait Trisha!" They are all ready. Wearing tank tops, board shorts, rush guards, cyclings and so on. The event is walking distance. All wear flipflop. They dont have wisdom if they wear chuck taylor.😪😪

"Percy i must warn you. This is Hawai, a costal state. Mostly all of foods is seafoods. Maybe you get unease. Tell to us🙋." Trisha speak from amy back.

She got messy bun with her full bangs and hot red lipstick. She go with yellow summer dress and green flipflops.

"Lets go." We all leave the house. It was the part of Castillo Territorio. Means the house is part of Poseidon Bar and Resort and Aphrodite Spa and Hotel. Well that hotel is another hotel. The others are Olympus Hotel and Terra de Olympia. How smart my niece is?

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

A small walk and we reach the venue. Its been far before the last we saw the media.