Mine is Mine

Trisha PoV

Im just finish explanating plans on them. I hate Zeus because he boomed with my mind on his head. I hurts y'know. So now im restless. I change the name of my companies. It's four now, one of the biggest tower in Manhattan. 4 towers. The Zeus,Chase,Jackson,Ramirez-Arellano. Zeus hold the 3 towers. The chase hold the Ares,Heaphaestus,Athena and Apollo and Hermes companies. Jackson's is Poseidon, Aphrodite and Artemis companies. Arellano's Hera,Hades,Demeter. The each tower recieve what happen on the companies they hold then they send to Zeus tower. Then to my private office. Cool right? Im not travelling to some companies just to have some filth meetings

I packed my things. I go to my 8th walk in cabinet. This was my summer outfit closet. I get my Yellow and Orange off shoulder summer dress. My blue summer hat. Gladiator shoes and Aquamarine floral 2 piece bikini. Duh, im still a girl for fucking sake. Some supplies. 5 sets of undies, pajamas, razor back t-shirts, summer dresses, and sunblock. I put them on my bagage. 9th wardrobe. This were my war gears. I get my black razorback t-shirt,trousers, earpiece,gun belt, and backpack of suplies. I put them separate on other bagage.

"Jarvs, the house alarm." I said while im in bathtub full of olive leaves. Why? I love them so much. Well speaking of house alarm. I set them, so they will awake. Its not like emergency alarm. I just a big ordinary alarm clock that will stop when they all awake. And my room is only room that dont have alarm.

I finish my bath and change into peach color off hanging shoulder and black shorts. I put hot red lipstic and luquid eyeliner. I also wear my red flats. I personal thing i put on my channel. I messy bun my hair and comb my bangs. I look very perfect. I been cry many men because of me.

I get out with my bagage. I put them on my car. Im alone on that because they were in bus.

"Hi, what's the breakfast?" I asked Aphrodite. Some others are groggy and in their pajamas.

"Keep that saliva on your mouth, Nics!" I joked.

"Okay in the history of the women i see. Your the only woman that was restless without eyebags. And your face didin't know what's the meaning of pimple,blackheads, and dirt. Huh!" Leo cried.

"I know, because im very perfect." I wink at him. They all laugh and said burn.

"Bacon, eggs, wheat bread, fried ric, fried chicken. And a very hot choco and coffee!" Aphrodite serve the breakfast. Under her apron. She wear black floral t-shirt and peach trousers. She wear white flats. She have light make-up with a massive hot pink lipstick.

"Oh, my diet is ruin." Frank stated. "Oh man dont flatter you're self." I stated back. "Ok!ok! Give her the bully of the year award!" He laugh.

"Ok! Im gonna pass the crown!" Clarrise motion liek she have a crown and she pass to me. I want this kind of morning. I wish Reyna, Mom and Annabeth is here. Then the dining deaf the silence.

"Eat. Then go change so we can go to Hawai." I change the topic. We eat. Then i wait them in the couch in living room.

"Sam, She will be loved. Full house,minus 1." Then the song started. I get my guitar.

Beauty Queen of only eighteen.
She have some trouble with herself.
He was there to help her.
She always belong to someone else

I sing will i striking my guitar. This is one of my favourite band. Maroon 5. But Taylor Swift is my favorite singer.

I drove a miles and miles and wound up on your door.
I've you so many times but somehow i want more.

Then a tune of ukalele.

I dont mind spending everyday.
Out of your corner with a pouring rain.
Look for a girl with a broken smile.
Ask her if she want to stay awhile.

It Loki in his prince costume, he change his instrument to a guitar. We duet.

And she will be loved

I know our voice is spread in every part of the house. I hold up my tears. One of the men i hate.

Tap on my window,knock on my door
I want to make you beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
But it doesn't matter anymore

And i heard a harmonic voice. I know it was Apollo with a keyboard.

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that move us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come you want, yeah

I sing between sobs. I hate them both, i hate my uncle and my ex. Then we sing in unison.

I dont mind spending everyday
Out of your corner with a pouring rain
Look for a girl with a broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

Im crying. They effort to sing with me just to forgive them. They are son of a bitch.

I know where you hide alone car
Know of all the things that makes who you are
I know that goodbye mean nothing at all
Comes back and beg me to catch every time she falls

Yeah

Loki sing. I smirk while striking the strings.

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you beautiful

Apollo sings. He smile at me, now i realize you dont have strenght when you're talking about your relatives.

I dont mind spending everyday
Out of your corner with a pouring rain
Look for a girl with a broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

They sing in unison again. It sound devil and angel to me.

Then they sing in separate lyrics but unison

Loki: Please dont try so hard to say goodbye
Please dont try so hard to say goodbye.

While Apollo sing softly

Apollo: I dont mind spending everyday
Out of you corner with a pouring rain

Please dont try so hard to say goodbye.

They finish their song. After that Loki leave in a snap.

"Im very sorry, Trisha. I admit i have feelings for her but i dont want to not to talk in Thalia. Please." Apollo pleaded. I slap him hard. Very hard.

"So do you have a face to confront me! Bastard and you admit that you have something in Thalia in my face?! You, you! I know you. You want all hunter of Artemis! Im protecting what's mine, Apollo! And Thalia is mine! And no one will every touch her without my permision! Did you understand that?!" I shouted at his face. It was every sunshine morning for me and now its a stormy night.

"Im nobody's property. Im a person not a lot or whatever." And then Thalia walk to us. She wear pink tank top that her upper bra is shown and pair with a denim shorts and flipflops.

She was with them. Oh i forgot, i still connected in the media so they can hear me.

"Your my friend. Every person and things that i want to be mine is will be mine." I said "And why are you wearing this kind of clothes?" I asked her.

"You are powerful. But i have my own life. And i control it." Aphrodite pull her back. I know they can sense my anger.

"Me or this Apollo?" I asked with disgust when i said the name.

"Sorry, Apollo she is my friend. And your just a man with raging hormones on me." She look apologetic.

"Told you. What's mine is mine. And if they surely not mine, they can be mine in just a second." I grin at him.

IM SO HARSH ON APOLLO?! DID I DO THAT?! OMGS. SO IM THINKING TO MAKE THEIR LOVE STORIES. ALL MY OTP.