Meet Them (Politely)

I didin't own all. Except Trisha and Plot

Steve PoV
"Guys let me explain. Look--" i tried to explain to them "EXPLAIN... STEVE TWO.YEARS YOU HIDDEN WORKING IN FUCKIN HYDRA. THEY KILLED MY PARENTS. AND THEY WANT TO KILL US ALL. EVEN THE 'GODS' BEEN ENTER IN 'OUR' PROBLEM. MY NIECE TRYING TO HELP US EVEN SHE DIDIN'T NEED. WE ARE SPYING THAT COMPANY. AND YOU JUST FOLLOW WHAT THEY WANT LIKE "Oh do that... Here hack that." IS THAT YOU WANT?!"

I collect ego just to said the thing "I enter to them to protect my bestfriend" I finish my explanation "YOU ENTER JUST TO PROTECT THAT MAN. THE MAN WHO WANTS TO KILL US. HE WANTS TO KILL YOU WHEN THE S.H.I.E.L.D BEEN REVEALED!" He explain to me "No. He's undercontrol on that time." I explain to him, too "UNDERCONTROL OR NOT. HE WAS DANGEROUS, STEVE. HE'S ONE OF THE REASON WHY MY JOB,HOBBIES REVEALED AND NEED TO SURRENDER IN GOVERNMENT. PIETRO AND WANDA IS NEED TO BE HERE ALWAYS TO NOT HIT BY HYPOCRITES. NATASHA BEEN REVEALED THAT SHE WAS RUSSIAN A SPY. AND YOU BEEN REVEALED THAT YOU'RE A 91 YEARS OLD SOLDIER!" He hold my collar. I bite my lower lip. "Sorry, it just. Because he was my childhood friend and brother." He release me.

The door open "Hey guys. What did i miss?" Thor was holding a bag of poptarts "Thank Odin, Thor you know how to use a door."
Then Agent Carter "Actually he put holes on this bulding." Natasha chuckled "Sometimes being lovely is burden Steve." Some strange voice appear. I see Trisha was standing on the door with a goddess outfit. We all look at her "Oh this, why i want to see me with this look." She look at Thor and to floor "Oh sorry mi'lady" he hail her. she was wearing a iron suit chest plate a band a ring a bracelet above her elbow with a pearl on it "So you want me to change right,Steve" i blink and nod "Ok So were going to long island to go to my fellas and get want we want." We all nod.

Trisha PoV

They get their cars. I get mine. A black and white ducati. We're having a roadtrip on my place. Thor is just flying. I think he was the first who reach the camp

Thor PoV

I see the camp what Trisha said. I go down slowly and heroic. "Who are you?" A lady with a electric spear and bandana. She was mascular like a Amazona "Im Thor son of Odin. Prince of Asgard and God of lightning and thunder." I offer my hand. She didin't accept it "ANNABETH!" She exclaim. A lady with a blonde hair with a mascular body too. She was pregnant "Hello mi'lady i was Thor son of Odin. Prince of Asgard. God of lightning and thunder." I offer my hand. She just look a it "A norse god. Follow me." They all kneel at me. I chuckle "Rise you dont need to kneel at me bacause people didin't do." They have a training ground,strawberry farm, a lava wall?, a stables and a house "Chiron we have a guest." Chiron, it sounds familliar when Apollo and I was exchanging letters "Oh who-- oh Thor." A man horse. I jump "A god is afraid of a centaur?" The lady with bandana smirk. "Why are you here?" The horse man asked "Actually my team and her niece was going here because of incident about Tartarus. And dont worry you're secret is safe on us" he sigh.

"AHH, ANNABETH WHERE ARE YOU? YOU NEED TO HIDE THERE HAVE A BANDITS WITH MY SISTER!" A man scream outside the house "Oh i think you're team was-- you're team was Avengers." Her eyed widen "How did you recognize?" I asked her. We left the house. Trisha and the rest was here "ANNABETH!!" Oh so the girl's name was Annabeth. A man with raven hair a sea-green eyes a mascular body hug the girl "Who is this man?" She asked Annabeth. She pointed me sword " He was Thor God of Thunder and Lightning." His eyes widen "Are you son of Zeus?" He asked i laugh. The sky boomed "Im son of Odin." "He was Norse God." Annabeth and I chores "Annabeth! HOW'S MY NIECE OR NEPHEW?" Trisha was running. Exited

Annabeth PoV

There have 10 guest including Trisha. Her cabin was still under construction. Her cabin was 4 story house. She look like having a million children but not.