"Ever since we found out Anakin Skywalker lived, when we found him, he wouldn't tell us anything. Ahsoka said she knew, but not enough to be able to tell the whole story." Caleb explained, "So if I'm going to trust you, which I'm not saying I do. Please, tell me what happened after I left the Order."

~

Anakin's head pops up, covered in soot from the Millenium Falcon he feels that breath again. This time the force reaches out to him and touches him as (Y/N) did. She's here. She's with the Imperials on their way here. Luke's ship is already in the air, he doesn't have time to tell him anything. What if he's captured? He isn't ready to take on (Y/N), that's Anakin's duty. He needs to stop running away from it. But he can't.

"The first transport is away. Repeat. The first transport is away." The voice booms over the intercom.

"Han, sorry buddy, I have to go." Anakin popped out of the hole he was working in.

"Wait! You have to tell me what you were doing!" Han called after him but Anakin was already out of the hangar. He rushed himself to the command center on the other side, pushing past people trying to reach their transports and the facility shaking from the battle outside.

As Anakin entered, luckily running into C3PO and R2D2.

"R2, buddy!" Anakin knelt down in front of him, R2 gave a happy and excited hello. "Listen, I need you to do me a favor. I need you to set an X-Wing up for Luke to fly to the Rendezvous. It's really important he gets out of here, can you do that for me?" R2 agrees.

"Thank you." Anakin pats him then goes into the command center thats practically falling apart.

"Leia, I need to talk to you." Anakin tried to grab her attention.

"Again? Master Skywalker I don't know if you noticed but we're literally falling apart right now." Leia said, "It's going to need to wait."

"Allow me to help." Anakin hoped to get her attention, "The Imperial troops are being led by Darth Majka."

The moment the name left his lips, Leia turned around. Anakin hated saying the name.

"How do you know?" Leia asked.

"I don't have a short enough explanation to tell you. But I can feel her. You need to make sure the troops are aware, they aren't going down easy. Everyone needs to evacuate right now." Anakin told her.

"General Rieekan, you need to release the last of the transports." Leia told him, Anakin followed.

"I don't think we can protect two transports at a time." General Rieekan told Leia.

"It's risky, but we can't hold out much longer." Leia said, holding herself steady as the ground shook, "We have no choice."

"Launch Patrol." General walked away to talk to his commlink.

"Evacuate the remaining ground staff." Leia ordered. The Senior Controller nodded to go on the intercom. And began letting the other ships have clearance.

Then ground shook violently. There must've been a direct hit on the command center. Anakin was thrown back but heard Leia scream. He saw a piece of rubble go to hit her, but he held it back with the force. It was a very large slab and would've definitely killed her had he not been there. He moved the slab to the side so it couldn't hit anything else.

"Thank you." Leia breathed out.

"Don't mention it." Anakin nodded.

~

"(Y/N), you need to come back with me. The rebellion can help you." Caleb told her after her story.

"I'm afraid it's far too late for apologies. I don't think the Rebellion will be as keen on me as you are." (Y/N) explained.

"You don't know that. This wasn't you're choice. You were tricked, you're being controlled by something else. You're only doing what they tell you. You didn't kill them, the Emperor did. You need to fight back-" Caleb pleaded his former Master, who had been nothing but like a mother to him. In his decision to leave the Order, that was his biggest regret to leave him behind.

"The Emperor doesn't know you're here. I'm trying to get my family back. I can't fight him on my own." She explained. Then her comlink in her ear acted up.

"Darth Majka, we are ready for the invasion of the Rebel base. We believe the Millennium Falcon and a few more Rebel transports are stuck inside." General Veers reports. Majka clicked on her amplifier again. Everyday she felt more and more like a double agent.

"I'll be right there, General." Majka said.

"Are you leaving again?" Caleb asked.

"They found them." Majka explained, "I'm leaving this door open. Your plasma cuffs are deactivated. You can leave. Left over TIE fighters should be on Hanger A113."

"What if I'm caught again-" Kanan began to ask.

"I've read your file, this is not your first prison escape. You were my apprentice, you won't get caught." Majka noted. Kanan laughed.

"I'll do all I can, Master." Caleb told her. He knew what he needed to do. As much as (Y/N) hated her desperate attack, she made a giant, galactic mess and her desperation was all that could clean it up.

~

"Are you alright?" Han rushed in and made eye contact with Leia.

"Why are you still here? You got your clearance to leave!" Leia looked at him frustrated. She wanted his dumb butt to be safe.

"I heard the command center was hit." Han explained, "And I'll leave but first I'm going to get you to your ship." Han climbed over the rubble to reach her but she ignored him, pushing the last remainder of the buttons to ensure the safety of others.

"Send all troops in sector 12 to the south slope to protect the fighters." Leia told the controller one last order.

"Imperial troops have entered base! Imperial troops have entered-" then static over the intercom.

"She's here." Anakin spoke up. His anxiety hyped up from her presence.

"Come on, thats it." Han grabbed Leia's hand and pulled her out of the command center. Same thing Anakin wanted to do when the pirates raided and kidnapped (Y/N).

"Give the evacuation code signal, and get to your transports!" Anakin told the remainding men as he ran after Han and Leia.

"Wait for me!" 3PO called after them.