13.

Anakin looked at himself in the mirror of the bathroom on the Millennium Falcon. He heard them speaking outside. Anakin didn't mind Obi-Wan teaching Luke, Anakin was never the teaching type.

He stared at his scruffy beard and itched it. He was suddenly so angry at everything. How could (Y/N) be able to commit all these crimes? He doesn't know what she did, but he could tell it was horrific. Every crime, every life she took it all added into her pain like points on a scoreboard. He had to save her, why wouldn't she let him save her?

He saw a razor on the counter. It must be Han's and Anakin didn't want to think about it too much. It didn't take long before the razor was on his face, shaving the beard that made him look like a hermit. A beard was apart of Anakin Starkiller, Anakin Skywalker hated beards.

He splashed water on his face, and stared ar himself. Clean shaven for the first time in too long. He hoped Han didn't mind too much, but he also didn't care.

He walked out of the bathroom and put himself back into the action. Han had just entered from the cock pit and was sitting, relaxed in his chair. Luke had just begun his lightsaber training with (Y/N)'s lightsaber. The training droid shot at him and Luke held his leg.

"You're not feeling it." Anakin entered, "A Jedi can feel the force flowing through him."

"You mean it controls your actions?" Luke asked.

"In a way. But it also obeys your commands." Anakin shared.

"Didn't you have a-?" Han asked, staring at Anakin's face. But then Luke was hit again in the hip and Han found himself laughing, "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side." Han chuckled.

"You don't believe in the Force do you?" Luke asked, shutting down (Y/N)'s lightsaber.

"Kid, I've flown from one side of the galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen something that made me believe there was one all powerful Force controlling everything." Han explained. "There's no mystical field of energy that controls my destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense." Anakin and Obi-Wan only shook their heads. If only he was intelligent enough during the days of the Clone Wars, then he would know. When Anakin was younger he would find a way to prove it to him, but Anakin didn't need to prove anything anymore.

"I suggest you try it again, Luke." Obi-Wan changed the subject, he turned around to grab a helmet that had an attached blast shield. "And act on instinct."

"What? But the blast shields are down, how am I supposed to fight?" Luke asked, he thought old Obi-Wan was joking.

"Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them." Obi-Wan told him simply. Something Anakin had heard a million times from his former master.

"Alright.." Luke said, uncomfortably, then reignited the saber in his hands. The training droid floated a bit. Then shot... And hit Luke's left shoulder.  "Ow!"

"Stretch out with your feelings." Anakin butted in, "I know it sounds ridiculous, I didn't think I could either at first but trust me, you can."

Luke let out a sigh and let his shoulders relax. Then Luke felt the muscles in his bicep begin to tingle. The training droid gave Luke three blasts, but he was ready. Luke's saber absorbed all three of them, not a single one went into his skin.

"See! I knew you could do it!" Anakin smiled, clapping his son on the shoulder.

"I call it 'luck.'" Han rolled his eyes.

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." Obi-Wan said.

"Look, good against remotes is one thing, good against the living? That's something else." Han gave a charming smile.