20.

Luke brought blankets in for the Anakin and Leia who sat on opposite sides of a table. Luke wasn't as close to Obi-Wan as either of them had. Obi-Wan practically raised Leia, and Anakin. He was everything to them.

"I can't believe he's gone." Anakin sat in mourning. He felt the absence of his presence in him. He felt the hole grow wider. Leia shrugged her blanket off her shoulders.

"There wasn't anything we could've done." Leia admitted, folding the blanket back. Holding onto her emotions. She struggled the same way that (Y/N) once struggled, she had to make sure no one knew that she was effected. That she was stronger than any man so she could seem as an equal. Anakin recognized the look she gave, it was the same one he saw so many times in (Y/N) that he never did anything about. He would do something about it now.

"Leia, you can still be strong and show your emotions." Anakin told her, he reached for her hand to show a fatherly love but she pulled it away. She didn't have a father anymore. Getting up from her self pity.

"Come on, buddy. This isn't over yet." Han ran in, gesturing to the cannons. Han and Luke ran for them. Anakin and Leia ran to the cockpit.

"Can you fly this piece of junk?" Leia asked. Anakin smiled:

"I can fly anything." He clapped a hand on Chewies back joining him at the pilot seat.

"Keep sharp, kid." Han said to Luke over the comlink.

"Here they come!" Leia kept the boys eyes in the front.

They shot a few TIE fighters, but it became much harder. Anakin did his best to keep the hunk of junk afloat and out of harms way, but a few blasts did hit the ship.

"You better not hurt my baby!" Han threatened.

"It's getting real difficult, maybe you should fire back at them!" Anakin said.

"They're moving too fast!" Luke complained.

"Focus, Luke." Anakin responded calmly.

Han then cheered as if he hit something, only soon to be followed by the same cheer from Luke. Anakin smiled at his sons glory.

"I got him!" Luke cheered.

"Great, kid! Don't get cocky." Han told him.

"There's still two more of them out there!" Leia cut in to their fun. It brought back the seriousness of the moment. The two cannons went back to firing and Anakin continued dodging.

"We did it!" They heard over the commlink. Han had hit the last one finally.

"We did it!" Leia stood up, and hugged Anakin. The embrace bringing warmth to both of their hearts. She then hugged the Wookie, or once to her: a walking carpet.

~

"They're leaving?" Tarkin watched once Majka joined him.

"They just made they're jump into hyperspace." She responded calmer than ever. Once they left her heightened emotions were silenced.

"You're sure the homing beacon is secure aboard their ship?" Tarkin rose an eye, uncomfortable with Majka's methods, "I'm taking an awful risk, Majka. This better work."

~

"Quite a rescue, huh?" Han sat in the chair next to Leia, "You know, sometimes I amaze even myself?"

"That doesn't sound too hard." Leia pursed her lips, "They let us go. It's the only explanation for the ease of our escape."