Chapter 19 - Do what you want

Maddie’s POV

Last night we got home and Harry had prepared a beautiful dinner just like I asked him to. Lou was with us and Liam stayed to. No one asked Gabby about how she was feeling because by the look on her face they knew that asking questions was going to put her down.

Anyway after dinner last night I insisted Gabby and I went to sleep early for our beauty sleep for today’s catwalk. Gabby went straight up to bed and I spoke to Lou about everything. I told her I needed help with make up and hair tomorrow/today to make Gabby look fabulous.

Its around 8:30 in the morning at the moment and we need to be there by 10 for a 1 start. Seems a bit early but I am not going to question them.

“Gabby, knock knock time to wake up! We got a catwalk today come on get up”

I wait for a bit and she doesn’t even move.

“Gabby seriously get your ass up!”

“mmm I don’t want to go”

Argh I knew this was going to happen. I look around the room for something to throw at her she just needs to be awake and then she will go.

In the corner of the room I find a pillow and a bottle of water next to it. Perfect.

I walk over to the pillow and throw it at her face

“Maddie!”

Then I pick up the water bottle and squirt her in the face.

“Okay fine I’m up!” She throws the pillow back at me

“Breakfast is on the table we have to be there in an hour and a bit”

I leave the room and go down the stairs.

Minutes later Gabby makes her way down stairs along with Lou. Lou sits beside me while Gabby goes into the kitchen.

“She fell asleep when you left her room” I roll my eyes

“Gabby!”

I completely forgot that Liam and Harry had stayed over last night. Harry wonders down the stairs

“Would you all shut the fuck up” He says wiping his eyes

“Sorry babe!”

“What time do we have to be there?”

Harry sits down on the other side of me waiting for an answer when Gabby comes running out of the kitchen

“YOU ARE NOT COMING, NO ONE IS COMING APART FROM LOU”

Her eyes are as wide as I have ever seen them

“Gabby they are coming, why is it such a big deal?”

“NOOOOOO”

“Gabby what the fuck it doesn’t make a difference I don’t understand what the problem is”

“FINE”

Liam is at the table now to. We are all seated and talking about today. Not giving any clues away we just tell the boys what they are walking into and that they are not allowed to look at any other girls well, that’s what I told Harry anyway, because some will be half naked no doubt.

He just smirks at me “I wont” gives me a little wink and returns to his food.

~~~

Gabby’s POV

We have now arrived at the venue for the catwalk and Maddy, Lou and I have been taken into the same dressing room. I am first in and as soon as I open the door I see Barbara sitting by the mirror doing her make up. And the Niall memories come flooding back. Yay.