I see a girl who finally found her happily ever after and has a family.

But I also see a girl who misses her mate and knows that something is going to go wrong.

Its a mate thing. But it's also an anxious feeling. Like a gut feeling that Nate could be in danger.

         Maybe I'm just over reacting. I'm just letting my emotions get the best of me.

God, Nate. Just please come home already.

I slip on my light blue jeans and pair that with a white plain shirt.

Slipping on my sandals, I head downstairs to join everyone else.

I could hear the voices and buzz of today's excitement and it made me smile.

From beyond all the excitement I could hear Xavier, and his non-stop rambling.

"A-an-and sometimes, sometimes I don't like it, i don't its gross and icky very very icky." I stand at the doorway and listen as he keeps talking while everyone around him tries to hold back their laugh.

Thinking that I should put everyone out of their misery I decide to step in.

"Are you eating or are you talking?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

Everyone starts to laugh and smile as I walked into the room.

"I don't know what you feed that kid but you should really stop cause he could talk all our heads off! He's like a girl!"

I swung out my hand to hit him in the back of the head but Alex moved just in time and smirked at me while I glared at him. Idiot.

"My son does not talk a lot like a girl! He is just very open about what he thinks." I say as I popped a grape into my mouth.

Kissing Xavier on the head I take his plate full of fruit and replace it with chocolate chip pancakes.

His eyes grow as big as saucers when he sees his plate and he doesn't hesitate to dig in.

Grabbing his fork he shoves a fork full into his mouth while he makes approving groaning noise as he swallows his food.

He all watched amused because hes literally acting like a dog.

             His tiny pink tongue darting out now and then to gather the syrup that escaped his mouth.

I suddenly have this feeling of anxiety and I know its not coming from me.

It's coming from Nate.

I close my eyes and try hard not to become anxious myself and worrying everyone.

"Excuse me, Luna?" I open my eyes and look towards the door where one of the guards is standing.

My brows furrow in confusion because hes suppose to be running the perimeter this morning with the rest of the guards.

"Leon? What are you doing here?"

He glances around nervously and then looks back at me.

"My apologies but may I speak to you in private?"

Hearing the seriousness in his voice I glance at Athena asking her silently to watch Xavier while I'm gone.

She nods her head at me and walks over to Xavier asking him if he wants more.