"Well, we can take the car," George said, eyes glinting with mischief. Fred broke into an evil grin.

On he contrary, Ron's face paled. "Are you kidding me? Mum'll skin us alive!"

"We'll be careful," Fred assured him.

"Wait, you're going to drive all the way to Harry's house?" Thalia asked.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "If you listen to their tone of voice about how they talk about the car, it's obviously not a normal car. And the fact that Mrs. Weasley will skin them alive makes it obvious that it's risky taking it. So no, I'm assuming it's not a normal car."

The twins eyes widened. "Holy, she's smarter than Percy!"

"Everyone's smarter than Percy," Thalia said like it was obvious.

"Hey!" Percy complained.

"Perfect Percy Weasley," George rolled his eyes. "Prefect extraordinaire."

"So, when are we going?" Annabeth asked.

"We'll fly it when Mum's gone to bed." Fred promised. The twins left, muttering between themselves.

"We're gonna die if Mum finds out," Ron moaned, his head in his hands.

"Hey, it wouldn't be summer without a life and death situation, right?" Percy asked smirking.

>>>•Annabeth•<<<

"I think we're good," Thalia whispered to Annabeth. They were waiting for the lights to turn off in the house. Finally, the last window in Percy Weasley's room flickered off. Annabeth and Thalia crept silently to the garage where they were supposed to meet Ron, Fred, and George.

"It feels like a spy mission," Annabeth muttered to Thalia.

"All clear," Fred muttered. The three Weasleys not-so-subtly tip toed to the car.

"Don't push me—"

"It's cramped!"

"Just get in before you wake up Mum."

"Alright!"

Annabeth rolled her eyes. They needed to work on their stealth. Maybe they weren't so much like the Stolls.

After some trouble, they all got in the magically expanded car and flew off.

"This is fun," Annabeth said cheerfully, looking at the moon ahead of them.

"Speak for yourself," Thalia groaned, looking pale. "Percy and Nico are lucky they're not allowed to fly."

"Why not?"

"Zeus will kill them," Thalia said like it was obvious.

"Fair enough."

When they got to Privet Drive, it wasn't hard to find the right house.

"That one!" Ron pointed to the fourth house. "The one with the bars over the window!"

They descended to level with the window. Ron climbed over and leaned outside to rap on the glass, almost falling out in the process.

"Pst! Harry!"

"Ron?" A bleary-eyed Harry squinted at them before jamming his glasses on his face. "What're you doing here?"

"Rescuing you, obviously. Don't ask about the car, it was their idea." Ron pointed to the grinning twins.

"Why can't Nico shadowtravel?"