"We'll send an owl later today," Ron promised.

>>>•O•<<<

They gathered in front of the shade of the girls tent.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, show us Harry Potter at Privet Drive." Nico tossed a drachma at the mist Percy made. The mist flickered, then showed a very depressed looking boy sitting on a bed.

"Harry!" Ron shouted. Harry looked up and his face split into a grin.

"Guys! Thank god! You have no idea how happy I am to see you!"

"Well, I'm guessing you're pretty happy. But why?" Percy asked.

"The Dursleys," Harry spat the name with distaste. "locked me in my room. I hardly get any food, and I have to go to the bathroom right now, but I can only go when they let me."

"What? They locked you in?" Percy controlled the mist so it floated around the room, showing them everything. Sure enough, there were several heavy padlocks on the door, a small cat- flap in the bottom of it, and iron bars outside his window.

"I'm pretty sure that's illegal," Annabeth added.

"Don't worry, mate. We'll come as soon as possible," Ron promised.

"And I have to tell you something. There was this house elf—" Harry froze for a moment before swiping the connection and hastily looking at the door.

The image disappeared. "I can't believe it!" Annabeth exclaimed. "His family is horrible! They're starving him!"

"Which is why we should go rescue him tonight" a new voice said. The five whipped around and saw Fred standing behind them. "I suppose you don't mind explaining?"

"Uh..." Ron stammered. "Hey, Fred."

"Urgh. We weren't even supposed to tell Harry, Ron, and Hermione about us! I don't think we should tell him," Thalia complained.

"I don't know. They seem trustworthy. Besides, they remind me of the Stolls," Percy said defensively.

"I'm with Percy. As long as we don't introduce them to the Stolls, I think we're okay." Nico added.

"Hey, it's not nice to whisper," Ron said. "I hate it when they do that," he added under his breath.

"So?" Fred asked.

"Get your brother because I don't want to explain this again." Thalia grumbled.

>>>•O•<<<

"Cool," George said, twirling his wand when they finished.

"Cool? That's awesome!" Fred grinned. "Can we borrow that hat, Annie?"

"Don't call me that," she warned them. "And no. You are not touching that."

The twins winced. "Sorry." Nico could understand. When Annabeth glared at you like that, it felt like you were going to disintegrate on the spot. And Nico knew what it was like to disintegrate. He felt like it every time he shadowtraveled.

"So, can you teleport us all to Harry's room then?" Ron asked Nico.

"No. It's too big a crowd, and then we'd have to take all the luggage with us." Nico shook his head. "Will doesn't trust me with Underworldy stuff yet."

"But you shadowtravelled us here," Percy pointed out.

Nico shook his head again. "That was different. Hecate was helping, since we needed to go back in time too. She was the one who gave me most of the strength."