Canada x Shy!Reader

Canada x Shy!Reader (lemon)

Hey guys, so of course I tried to right another lemon, this time it’s straight :D so I hope you ladies enjoy it

“Hey [name]! Wait up!” oh no, you thought to yourself as you looked back down the hallway that you had just come from. To your disappointment you saw Alfred running at you with full speed. As you suspected, he swiftly glomped you to the floor, causing you to hit your head on the floor in the process. “Ow ow ow…” you grumbled as you rubbed the now tender area. “Of globs, I’m so sorry [name] I didn’t mean to hurt you. Please forgive me!” he spoke with a now super sad face. “Yeah, it’s okay. I’m fine…” thats when you noticed the small white bear staring at you two. “Who are you?” you pushed Alfred off of you as the bear spoke. “Kumukiji, that’s [name].” you blushed as you heard the soft voice of your crush. Matthew, that wonderful Canadian, walked around the corner and pick the bear up. “Alfred don’t you think we should get home? You and I both have a lot of homework to do and I’d like to not have to work on it over the weekend.”

You stood off of the floor and dusted yourself off, “You know, I-I could help you guys…..I mean if you want.” Alfred turned to you excitedly  “Dude, that would be awesome! Come on [name], let’s go, say are you good with [fav/subject].” “Of course! I love that class.” you walked between Matthew and Alfred as you walked to their house. As you talked with Alfred, Matthew just stood there awkwardly, you wanted to talk to him but everytime you turned to ask him something, Kumajiro would give you this funny look, like ‘stay away from him, he’s mine!’. It was so scary...you never thought you’d be so afraid of a bear like him in your life. Alfred ran up the steps and quickly unlocked the door, letting you and Matthew inside first. As you slipped off your shoe and trudged into the living room, setting your bookbag down, Alfred followed then put an arm around your shoulder, “Hey, you wanna stay for supper [name]?” he gave his usual ‘you know you want me’ look. “Ummm...s-sure Al.” he smiled then ran back to the door, “Great well I gotta go get some things, I also have to stop by Iggy’s quick brb!” he shouted as he ran out the door, leaving you with Matthew….Alone….Kumajiro had vanished as well.

As you started to grab the needed books Matthew grabbed his own, “So umm, what do you want to start with?” you could feel your face getting hot. You alone with your crush, and probably for a good 4 hours at that. “Ummm, what if we s-start with French, I know you haven’t been doing too well at it.” your blush worsened. “So, you really are an undercover Frenchman.” you mutter to yourself, but Matthew overheard. “Umm...yeah, hehe, I guess it kinda pays off to know Francis sometimes…” he trailed off. An awkward silence started to settle in. “Sooo, about that French?” “Oh, yeah, why don’t we get started, we can work here at the coffee table if you want, or we could go into the kitchen and sit at a real table.” you scooted over to the short table and placed your books down. “This is fine.”

~le timeskip of Sexy French language~

“And bibliothèque means?” “Ummm, library right?” “Yes, see your getting good, now why don’t we try to have a conversation?” oh god, you were going to fail. “Okay, umm, comment êtes-vous, canadien?” “Je suis très bon, américain.” he smiled at you. “See [name], you can be really good at it when you just apply yourself.” you nodded and looked at the ground. Matthew got a worried look on his face, “Is something wrong [name]?” you continued to stare at the ground like it was the most interesting thing in the world. “.......Je t'aime…..tellement, et vous ne savez même pas à quel point ça fait mal de voir des gens vous ignorent …” you silently started to cry. Matthew then did the unexpected. He hugged you. It felt so nice to be in his warm arms. “Je t'aime aussi. Je n'ai jamais pensé que vous reviendriez mes sentiments, ma rose.” that hit you hard. You quickly pulled him into a kissing, wrapping your arms around his neck. After what seemed like hours you finally broke apart taking a much needed breath. “Oh Canada…” your face promptly turned 50 shades of red after realized what you had done, you quickly released your arms from around his neck and scooted away from him hiding your face in your long sleeves. “[name], please….I-I want this, I want you...please, I know I may not be the best bu-” “Would you just shut up and do it already!” you yelled at him in a playful tone.

He picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room, laying you down on the bed. He leaned down and kissed you while slowly taking off your shirt. Breaking the kiss to take off your shirt you quickly covered up your clothed chest, and Canada not having any of that moved your arms away, “Don’t hide from me love, your beautiful~” he then proceeded in unclipping your bra and removing it, throwing it to the ground like your shirt. He swiftly dipped his head down and kissed the valley between your breast then moving over and sucking on one of your hardening buds. “Canada!~” you moaned out arching your back towards him. He quickly removed your pants and his own as you took off his shirt. As you laid there in nothing but your underwear Canada looked up at you, “May I?” you gently pushed his shoulder “Do you really need to ask, silly.~” with that he removed both your underwear, “Just be gentle, okay?” he looked up at you “Of course love.~” he kissed up again as he swiftly thrusted his hips against yours, completely filling. “Oh gods Canada!~” you yelled out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. “Shhh, [name] just relax, it’ll get better soon.” as you waited for that burning feeling of being ripped apart on the inside you adjusted yourself so you were more comfortable, a wave of pleasure washed through you making you let out a moan. Canada took that as a sign to move and began thrusting at a slow pace. You soon got bored of this “C-canada….please, go f-faster..” he happily obliged and began moving at a faster pace. You could soon feel a small knot forming in your stomach as he thrusted faster. You let out a moan as you came, Canada soon following. As he pulled out and laid next to you, he wrapped you both up in the blanket. You cuddled close to his chest and whispered “I love you, Matthew.” he gently pecked your forehead and replied “I love you, too [name]”. Then you suddenly heard the front door burst open “DUDES! I’m hooooommmee!”