“Spencer there was nothing I could do!”

“He fucking beat me! You’re telling me there was nothing you could do? You couldn’t fight for me?”

“He hit me too!”

“No! Do not play the pity card on me! Get out.”

“Spence-“

“I said get out.” I snarled.

She let out a defeated sigh and looked behind me. I turned around and saw Kelsey. She had a worried look on her face as she placed her hand over her stomach.

“Don’t make the same mistake that I did.” My mother said before turning away and going back outside.

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose before shutting the door closed.

I noticed Kelsey wincing as she rubbed her stomach.

I furrowed my brow and stared at her.

"You okay?"

She waved me off and nodded her head. "I'm fine, I'm just feeling a few cramps." She said as she sat down.

"Should I tell your dad we can't make it to dinner?"

"I'm okay, I'm just going to sit here for a few minutes."

She shifted in her seat, fixing the cushion. Something caught my eye.

"Kels... Do you feel wet?" I questioned, furrowing my brow.

She groaned. "Spencer, if you honestly think you're talking me into sex right now, I will knee you in the balls."

"I'm not talking about that! Something... I think I saw blood."

"What?" She asked, standing up. She ran her hand under her skirt and screamed when she saw her hand covered in blood.

"Kelsey, breathe."

"I-how- I think I'm going to pass out." She said, her eyes fluttering shut.

My eyes widened and I ran forward, catching her in my arms. I carried her in my arms, looking around for my phone.

I fumbled with my phone to call Jason. As I was going through my contacts my phone fell out of my hands.

I skidded down the small steps and to the back of a pair of black heels. My mom turned and looked at me, a shocked expression on her face.

"Help." I begged, my voice cracking. She bent down and grabbed the phone, following me to my car.

"I'm right here."

                                                                           ~~~

Three hours.

I've been in this god damned hospital for three hours.

I've been a fucking mess for at least two.

"Spencer, how is she?" Jason asked, jogging out of breath towards.

I looked him in the eyes and pursed my lips.

"How is she?"

"How's the baby?"

I looked behind him to see her father and Heather with worried expressions on their faces.

"They're... There is-"

"Mrs. Adams?" Jason asked, scratching his head.

"Kelsey Miller?" A doctor asked.