Chapter 4 Just a dream

Start from the beginning

 "Oh you know trying not to fall" I said with a weak smile.

 "Don't think think just do" Jackson took my hands which was warm thank God he slowly help me move across the ice I felt as if I was flying I closed my eyes and let Jackson rap his hands around my wast.

 "So how dose it feel?" he whispered in my ear.

 "Amazing" I whispered back with a smile.

 After that they took my to the mall which was awesome by they way to be honest i never really went to the mall before no money I man i went to stores and stuff but not to a mall big as this it was a 4 story mall with elevators every where and stairs and so many people. I kinda felt out of place so many people where looking at me what I'm I doing here? I started to hold on to Jackson's arm.

 "Whoa not too tight" I loosen up "Sorry" I said.

 "Are you ok?" he asked.

 "Sure" I took a deep breath.

 "You guy's Fast Five is playing today you guy's want to go see it?" asked John.

 "I'm in" said JR we all went to go watch a movie which by the way was my first it wasn't so bad but so much action the movies were so loud Q said w should go watch it in 3D. Everything were just coming right at me Jackson kept laughing at me every time I gasp when something blew up.

 "So Willow what did you think of the movie?" asked James.

 "It was a nice love the ending"

 "Because nothing blew up?" they all said.

 "What ever!" I rolled my eyes.

 "So John what did you think?" I asked.

 "He wouldn't know" said JR

 "Yeah too busy kissing that blond girl" said Q I turned around to find John still kissing they same girl and it did look like she's from the county she said two pony tails and some huge cow girl boots.

 "Hello John" said JR.

 John held up one hand I rolled my eyes I started to look around the mall while the guys wanted to go to the arcade. I stop at this jewel shop and saw this heart shaped necklace it was a broken heart.

 "Willow?" I turned around and saw Jackson.

 "Oh hey" I said with a smile.

 "Are you ok?"

 "Yeah, so is John done yet?" I asked walked towards him.

 "Yeah you ready to go?" he asked I looked back to the necklace one last time.

 "Sure"  the guy's walk me half way home I had a feeling in this dream I knew I had to wake up someday.

 I took a deep breath "Thanks you guys see you tomorrow" I said with a smile.

 "Oh Willow don't forget Kay's party it tomorrow by the way" said John.

 "Great" I rolled my eyes.

 "Come on will be there and besides it would be the first time you every saw us play" said JR.

 "Oh after school I can to help Willow find somthing to wear so you guy's are going to have to set up with out me"

 "Come on Jackson really your leaving us in his lair" said John.

 "Man up" said Jackson I laughed me and Jackson planed that after will go to his house to see if could fine something to wear from one of his sisters I waved good by to them.

 Oh lord.

 When I go come it was quite almost too quite I slowly walked in to are apartment it was dark either he didn't pay the bill or he just high in the dark. I walked in to the living room the smell of weed, pot,  smoke fills the air I cover my hand with my mouth crake head I reach for the light switch.

 "Oh God!" I screamed and closed my eyes shut.

 "Jesus Willow!" yelled and dad he quickly covered him self I saw him and some random chick on the couch both have naked covered with blankets and a bunch of white stuff all over the floor.

 "Next time knock I know I taught you better then that" is he really playing this game?

 "Dad this is the living room" I said trying to move my way around them.

 The chick on the floor hair was a mess she smelled and looked like a dum  my guess he just picked up from the street she slowly open her eyes and saw me she smiled I looked away.

 "You must be Willow?" she knows my name too?

 "I'm candy" she said as she tryes to get up not doing really well. I looked around for my dad and finds him smelling some of the white stuff off the floor I roll my eyes and walk away.

 "Save some for me some" was the last then I head before I slammed my door.