Chapter 4 Just a dream

Start from the beginning

 I couldn't take the award silence and the suddley glaces I was the first to speak.

 "So P.E was very interning" the guys didn't respond.

 "Ok look I'm only going to say this once so listen up I'm sorry you guys lost ok it's just a game ok" I faced to Jackson who was sitting across from me "Jackson I'm sorry ok I didn't mean to hit you honestly I was just sick  and tried ok Kay trying to protect me from rubber so I flip and you kinda was in the way trust me i wanted this game to be over soon as i step foot on the gym. But looks it's over now I don't trust Kay my self but what can you do?"

 More silence I rolled my eyes and got up.

 "Willow wait" Jackson spoke I turned around.

 "I'm sorry"

 "No I'm sorry I should of picked you first I guess my competitive side got the best of me" said Q

 I sat back down "No Q it's ok I kinda of had funny even throw the ending wasn't so happy" He gave me a weak smile. "Ok so that leaves 3 left" I turn to John, James and JR no of them spoke or looked at each other.

 "Ok look what every is going on between you to you need to face it dead on or suck it up and move on cause you guys have a gage coming up and I don't want you to fight each other on stage"

 Silence.

 "Sorry" said John.

 "Say it like you mean it" I said.

 "Ok I'm sorry for blowing up ok sometimes I just lose it I guess" he sat back in his seat.

 "Oh we know" said JR and James.

 "But I'm sorry to I guess?" said JR.

 "Me too" said James.

 I clap my hands together "Great not that's over with what do you guys wanna do. know you know I been here for like 4 months now and I still haven't seen the city" said with a smile.

 "I don't know guys I don't thank she can handle are city" said John I rolled my eyes.

 "Oh your right John this city is to tuff for a little lady like you why don't you go mosey on down to the river side and go fetch us a nice glass of ice tea" 

 "What did you say Q?" I was shock to hear this coming from his mouth and so was the rest of the guys.

 "My man" John give Q a hi 5 I rolled my eyes well at lest their back to normal .

 "Come on Willow you know I'm just pulling your peach" he said with wink ok this has gone way too far.

 "Uh..no ok stop please" I said with a laugh.

 "Ok fine but are you such can handle us wild boys?" oh no not JR too.

 "You know what fine I'll just go bye my self then you know what they say the best way to know a city is to get lost in it" I started to get up from the table.

 "Ok fine" said Q.

 "Yah we'll show you around" said James with a smile.

  "Yeah you can trust us" they guys said and the first time I really felt like I can we left the point of V and the guy's first took my ice skating which didn't end well me and ice don't really get alone. But thank's to Jackson I was able to at lest stand but that was it i couldn't really move.

 It was also funny to watch John slide across the ice with  a bunch of angry girls after him.

 "Are you ok?" asked Jackson.