2

"Will you be alright?" Trisha giggled into the palm of her hand, her bracelets jiggling at the movement and she glared adoringly at the line of metal and rubber covering her wrist and swallowing it whole. Niall shrugged his shoulder carelessly, rolling his eyes at his cousin's childish drama once again before nudging her shoulder, carefully shoving her outside the door of his dorm room. They weren't exactly allowed to bring the opposite sex inside but Niall was a good student, which obviously came with it's benefits and a few flexible rules and a bit of begging and pleading to the guard of the dorms, and Trisha Horan was allowed inside with zero difficulties. However,she couldn't stay the night considering her cousin brother's dorm mates were still - boys.

"I have been wonderful here for the past one year. I assure you I'll have a gala time here for the rest of my remaining years as well," The nineteen year old smiled sarcastically, his blonde hair a bit more than messy as he had just got up from the bed. Not from a pleasant sleep but from a rather tiring afternoon of just lying on bed, rolling like a burrito and exaggerating the events of college life. His fifteen year old cousin deserved to hear the best of such stories rather than the original ones which clearly brought forth the point of boys being an intolerable species of human beings and completely nasty, filthy and vile. Niall didn't want to repulse his young cousin from the male gender altogether.

"I wish I was as old as you. College seems more fun than school, really." Trisha spoke with the air of childlike innocence around her. She got on her tip toes, taking a final look at her cousin's messy room with a small smile playing on her lips before getting back down and adjusting her sweat shirt once again, rolling up the sleeves a little because it was around four in the afternoon and she was feeling rather overdressed.

"Aunt May is outside, by the gate. She has been ringing me non stop. Let's me just drop you off at the gate and then I'll go for my classes," Niall huffed, grabbing a few books from the table that read PSYCHOLOGY. He avoided taking the thickest of them all, picking up the small yellow covered titled Morgan King and running a hand through his hair in order to tame them. It had been a while since he had last gotten a hair cut, being too occupied with classes and parties to be able to do so but it seemed like now he couldn't put the appointment with men's groomers on a delay.

"Mum is always screaming at me for running up to you and bothering you. Do I bother you big brother?" Trisha turned her wide blue eyes towards her cousin, biting on the inside of her cheeks as she batted her eyelashes, fluttering them in that striking adorable manner which Niall, apparently, had taught her to do back during the summer vacations. He had just been teaching the little girl about how she could get her father to buy her ice cream and pretty dresses , and now, the teacher had become the student.

"You don't bother me at all." The blonde lad sighed to himself, shaking his head with a fond smile before walking down the stairs. The dorms were quite neat on the outside. The hallways were always cleaned twice, once in the early morning and once during the afternoon lunch hours (for the students). And there were around five to six rooms (depending upon the block they were residing in) on each floor. Niall lived in block F, which was a short distance from the backside gate where he was supposed to drop Trisha off. "I'll see you later. Say hello to Aunt May for me," Niall mumbled, fretting over the passing time. He had only ten minutes left to attend his psychology lecture, the last lecture of the day. He quickly leaned down, pecking his cousin sister's forehead before waving a hand in his aunt's car's direction as he nudged Trisha towards the car, watching the little teenager run towards it with her wild brunette hair flowing behind her. He smiled at the sight before turning around on his feet and running for the classes, waving a small hello to every familiar face he saw on the way.

College life was definitely not what he had expected it to be. It was more work and just more stress. While there were occasions of partying and of course, he didn't have to worry about making lame excuses to his parents about turning up home late at night, there was also this burning knowledge that now he had to do everything on his own. The room he had been allotted was big enough for him and his roommate, and had a small kitchen which they had managed to fill with all the requirements. But other than that, there was absolutely nothing refreshing about college. It was the same old shit he had been living through for an entire year. The lectures, the running up and down the stairs to reach different classes and the constant examination stress was probably enough to assure him that it was just school all over again.

"Thank god," Niall smiled to himself, tapping the screen of his wrist watch as he stepped inside the assigned classroom for his psychology lectures. He waved a quick 'hi'to his best mate, rushing forward to sit with him before the lecturer arrived.

"Did Trisha leave already?" Niall chuckled at the question.

"Yes, Zayn. She's gone. You can come back to my room now." It was rather funny, how his fifteen-year-old cousin had a major crush on Zayn Malik and while Niall agreed that his best friend was a sight to the sore eyes, he was still rather rough and just 'too manly' for a young girl. Moreover, Zayn happened to be rather terrified of the little girl which is why the situation was even funny.

"Thank god. She's so creepy with those heart eye stares and just that way she tries talking to me." Zayn shivered in his seat, smiling at students that continued to enter the classroom.

"That's called flirting. She tried flirting with you," The blonde laughed, shuffling a bit in his seat before turning his attention back to the whiteboard. He tapped his pen against the wooden table, smiling when Zayn told him to stop with that annoying sound, but all of a sudden, everything became quiet.

"New teacher?" A girl on the front desk whispered, making Niall's eyes follow the direction that everyone else's was on and the boy gulped when their supposed new teacher turned around, green eyes locking with blue ones. And all of a sudden, the blonde was back in the pub, admiring that chiseled jawline and those short brunette hair while trying to keep up with his friend's conversation. Before he could think more into the encounter of that embarrassing evening a few weeks ago, the handsome stranger started speaking, making Niall's eyes widen and a blush cover his cheeks when he noticed a smirk take place in those hard lines of his tempting mouth.

"The name is Harry Styles and I will be your substitute psychology teacher for as long as Mr. Mark is on a leave. It's a pleasure to meet you all," and it might have just been Niall's eyes playing tricks on him but he was certain that Harry - as he had stated his name in front of a class of over eighty students - stared his way a bit longer than necessary with knowing green eyes. College life definitely did suck a lot more now.

AN/ Teacherxstudent is something I haven't really tried before. so just giving it a shot. Let's see whether u guys like it or not. Or whether I like it or not haha.

THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER?

THOUGHTS ON YOUNG TRISHA?

THOUGHTS ON HER HAVING A CRUSH ON ZAYN?

THOUGHTS ON HARRY BEING THE NEW PSYCHOLOGY TEACHER?

Next update at 30+ votes and comments :)