Chapter 5:Punch

"No!"Jack exclaimed as Elsa dropped the weapon on the floor due to it being extremely heavy.
"Okay,so swords aren't you're thing"

He picks up the sword.Elsa looks down in shame feeling useless.

"Hey,cheer up"He poked her face

"Don't touch me"She hissed

"What,why?"

"I don't like it when people touch me"She confessed

"Well,that puts hand-to-hand combat out of the way"He sighs

"Hand-to-what?"She asks,clearly confused

"Hand-to-hand combat?"He asks
"Well,try punching this"

He grabs a little straw dummy and places it in front of her.
She curls up her fist and hits the straw dummy as hard as she can.

Jack groaned in disappointment,the dummy didn't budge.He took a deep breath and turned to Elsa.

"Okay!Try it one more time,you might get it!"He says,trying to be positive

"Face it,Jack.I'm not meant to fight.I'm a queen,my duties are sitting up straight,signing treaties,and keeping my country from war!"She says exasperated as she sits down a chair with a huff.

"Let's do it one more time."He grabs her hands and pulls her up.

She stands in front of the dummy and punches it lightly.Jack observes and a lightbulb appears in his head.

"That's it!"He exclaims,excited
"Okay,it's all in the form"

She nods

"So,stance wide-like this"He demonstrates with his right foot back and his knees slightly bent.She follows him,shifting her body into a fighting stance.

"Good,now place your fists near your face to shield it and punch"He places his fists in front of his face,bounces a bit and punches the dummy,making the straw figure topple over.

She nods,The winter spirit commands the wind to lift the dummy back up and gestures Elsa to give it a try.

"Okay"She mutters
"Fighting stance..."

She positions herself into a fighting stance.Places her fists in for the of her face and bounces a bit,initiating Jack.

"And..."She takes a deep breath and launches her fist to the dummy's face.

She breathes hard as she watches the dummy fall a few feet from its previous place.

"Wow"Jack mouthed and began to clap

Elsa smiles

May,2016

"Punch...Good...Now block...Oof!"Jack exclaims as he falls to the ground.

Elsa smiles in triumph as she watches her opponent fall.

"I AM ALL POWERFUL!"She laughs as she takes a swig of her water.

Merida laughs,walking towards the group after settling down her precious bow into a velvet case.(Gifted by Elsa on her birthday last month)
"Frost boy down!"She exclaims,giving Elsa a high five.

Elsa has warmed up to the group;however,her powers are still unknown to the lot.

"You okay,Jack?"Hiccup chuckles as Jack grabs his hand and Hiccup swiftly pulls him up.

"You're getting better"Jack tells Elsa,he places his fist in front of her and she bumps it with hers.

"Getting better than you"She continues for him

He laughs.

"Okay,training was good!"Jack tells the team
"Take a rest.It's almost dinner time"

They nodded and sat on a large velvet couch that purposely fit 5 people.

"Where's Toothless?"Rapunzel asks Hiccup

"He's outside in the stables"He answers

"Hm"Rapunzel hums,nodding.She glances at the red head beside her.Merida seemed to be out of this world.

"Is Merida still ignoring you?"Elsa asks

"Yeah"Hiccup nods

"Why?"Rapunzel asks.Merida sighs and quickly walks out the room,not wanting to be part of it.

"Hicc,what did you do?"Jack asks

"I don't know.She probably hates me because I'm a Viking"Hiccup shrugs

"You sure?"Jack asks

"You ask me 'Mr.I read about your life in a history book'."Hiccup rolled his eyes
"Why don't you tell me why she hates me?"

"Hey,I told you"Jack said
"There was a page in yours that was ripped in half"
He raises his hands in defense

"Whatever"Hiccup rolls his eyes

"Aren't Scotts and Vikings enemies or rivals?"Elsa asks

"Yup,probably why Merida hates me"Hiccup shrugs

"It's not about that,dragon boy"Merida mutters and walks to her room