Chapter 1:Fruitcake

"KAKAW!"A raven screeched as it flew through the sky.Snow poured on the poor bird and thunder pounded everywhere.

The black bird landed on an arm chair darker than its own feathers,with a letter in its beak.It shivered impatiently,it was really cold.

The man on the arm chair snatches the letter and shoos the bird.The raven quickly flies away,wanting to get out of the cold.

He opens the letter.

"I agree to your offer"

He grinned a sinister grin.

"Perfect"He hissed

November 2015

Jack Frost looked at the sky as colorful lights danced.He knew what to do.He quickly flew over to the North Pole.

"What going on?"He asks in panic.The last time this happened was when Pitch attacked.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen"North tells

"Let me guess"Bunny rolled his eyes
"You felt it in your belly.You know,you might just be hungry"

"Remember Pitch,four years ago?The belly is never wrong"North stated

"Whatever,what do you need?I was starting to paint Easter eggs when you called me here!Easter is very important!"He exclaimed

"But Christmas is better"North sang

The two argued with each other,Tooth was flying around ordering her tooth fairies,and Jack was sitting on air,not minding anything.Sandy looked at the moon and saw it glowing,he tried to grab the attention of his group mates,but once again they didn't notice.He felt a sense of deja vu.

Jack saw this and gave Sandy a thumbs up.Sandy sighed in relief,Jack quietly flew to Bunny's sensitive ear and shouted.

"LOOK AT THE MOON"

"AAAAAAAH"Bunny jumped and glared at Jack.

North and the rest looked at the moon and there it was,glowing.

A big black blob with horns flew across the room.

"What is that?"Bunny asks

North turns red and begins to sweat.

"I-I don't know"

"Hey look!Manny is choosing another guardian!"Tooth points

"Another one?Isn't Jack enough?"Bunny complain

"Oh,come one,Kangaroo!Admit it,you love me"Jack laughed

"SHH!"North hushed them
"Let's see who he has chosen"

A boy with armor appeared in front of them.He was holding his helmet in one hand and some type of sword in the other.He seemed to be missing a leg.He was dramatically facing northwest as if he was dreaming.He looked dashing,some tooth fairies swooned,most actually.

"Okay,so this is our new guardian,Too-"North was cut off

"Look!he's choosing another one!"Tooth exclaimed

A girl with freakishly long hair appeared,her dress was neat and she had a frying pan in her hands.Her hair was in a braid and adorned with flowers.She had big eyes and a sweet smile on her face as if she wasn't holding a frying pan ready to attack someone.They noticed a small tiara on her head.Hm...must be royalty.

"What's with the frying pan?"

"Okay,we have two new g-"North started but cut off again