Chapter 3:Explantaion

RING RING RING

Everyone turned around to see Sandy with an unconscious girl.
He was ringing an elf's bell in anger.The girl he was with was pretty.She wore a crown and was wearing a blue dress.She looked really serious and strict,her blonde hair was in a bun.
(This is after the Frozen movie and Frozen Fever.She's conservative here because she was stressed back at her kingdom and she didn't trust them with her secret the way she trusted her...whole kingdom)

"This is obviously the last one"A man with a Russian accent says

Elsa opens her eyes slowly,the light was really bright.She silently yelps as she sees the "people" looking at her.

Elsa was confused.There were a lot of things that she didn't know existed.There were moving toy things,back where she lives,all the toys were wood figures and didn't move at all,unless they had little wooden wheels.These toys looked like they were made of metal...

Where was she?When was she?

Elsa was really really confused.She looked back at the people(?) staring at her and slowly stepping towards her.

She stands up and staggers back,frightened as she clutches her hands.

"Who are you?"Elsa asks,clutching her hands tighter.She was just at her room addressing a letter to another kingdom about their threat of war,she was just about to finish it when she was suddenly transported here.

"Relax"The blonde girl calmed her down,she looked really familiar.
"We're not going to hurt you"

After a few hours of trying to convince and make Elsa understand about the guardian duties,she denied the offer.
Also calming her down when she saw the black dragon.

(Fire and ice don't mix...but they don't know she has ice yet)

After a few more hours,they kept on convincing her.

"Why must I join this "guardianship"?I have a kingdom to rule and my sister isn't ready to lead"She argues

"Then for the sake of your sister,help us protect the people from our enemy"The hummingbird girl pleads

Enemy?

"Who is this enemy and what can they do?"Elsa asks cautiously

"Pitch Black,he fills people with fear"The bunny like dude explains

Fear... ... ...enemy

Fear will be your enemy...

Elsa shakes her head,she feels the bad memories coming back.

"N-no"She says

"Please-"The Santa dude started

"Come on,guys!She doesn't want to be part of it!Less work for me!"The white haired dude exclaims
"If she doesn't want to be in it,then let her go.I mean,look at her!She's useless and has no powers!"

Elsa looks offended but then nodded.

"What can I even contribute to this?"She asks
"I need to get back to my kingdom!"

"The man in the moon has chosen you and us as well"The blonde says gesturing to her,the red head,the brunette dude,and the black d-d-dragon.Fire...bad.
"Besides,I'm Rapunzel,princess as well.I also have a kingdom to rule.But protecting the people of the world includes your kingdom."