I looked at Evan and he's crying because of too much happiness, his bestman comforted him, and I saw Evan mouther I love her man, I'm just so happy that she's mine.

"Evan is so proud that you're going to be his wife. He loves your truly." I nodded and he continues to wipe my tear, "So leave your past behind, you deserve this. Your happiness will start now." He smiled at me and gave him the tightest hug that I even gave him.

I continued to march towards the altar and when I reached him, Evan grabbed my hand and he looks so happy. I know that I can't hide my sadness but he smiled faintly at me, "Are you okay, Victoria?" I nodded.

The ceremony started..

"Dearly beloved brothers and sisters, we're gathered here to witness the wedding of Victoria Dawn Justice and Evan Thomas Peters.."

This is it, there's no turning back.

"I wish you all the good things in the world, may Victoria and Evan be successful in their marriage and be a blessing to others. You may now start exchanging the vows.."

A little girl, gave us the wedding rings, Evan was the one to put the wedding ring first as he tells his vow.

"Exactly 10 months ago, I met you, and you gave me the reason for my heart to beat again.  I was happy and you were not that time. You're almost down, and for some reason, I chose to be with you. We were both studying to be doctors and when I saw you in front of our class, you smiled but I know that your eyes were filled with sadness and I want that to be gone. I messaged you right after you asked the class if someone can teach your about Immunology, but that tutoring ended me falling in love with you. I fell in love with the way you laugh, cry, eat those spare ribs, the way you take good care of Valarie, how you snore and everything about you. I fell in love with your whole existence and it never happened to me me before. Sure, we both came from unsuccessful relationships and yes, we cried, we suffered, but look at us now, we're now both facing each other, telling our vows to be with each other.."

Evan held my hand tighter, "I may not be able to give you anything, but I will vow my whole life to you and your daughter. I had many witnesses here and I will never ever break that to you. I won't promise that we won't fight, but I promise you that if things get hard, we will find a way to fix it. I will never ever have the option of leaving you because forever does exists, and it finally existed when I asked you to marry me. I love you so much, Victoria. I promise you that."

Evan's words left me crying, and as he slips the gold ring on the finger.

"It's your turn now, Victoria.."

I held grabbed the ring and as I looked at Evan, I noticed a curly-haired guy sat at the third row, it was Harry.

He sat beside Louis and damn, Harry doesn't look good. I can hear some of the people murmuring about Harry being here.

Harry.. He looks like he's crying his eyeballs out for hours. His wearing a white shirt and his usual black skinny jeans. Liam changed his position and sat at Harry's right side. Harry's face was buried on his hand, his shoulders shuddering, Liam looked at me and mouthed me to go on, but I can't speak a single word. Harry finally looked at me, "Go on, Victoria. I want you to be happy."

I began to sob infront of the crowd, causing Evan to hug me, "Victoria, what's wrong?"

He caressed my back, "Evan I'm sorry.." I said, shaking my head in disappointed, "I'm sorry, shit.."

Evan faintly smiled at me, "Victoria.."

"Shit, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight, let's go on." I said.

I held his hand as I slip the wedding ring on his hand,

"Evan, I love you. You made me happy in any way possible and you regained my senses when I almost gave up on anything.. especially Immunology." Evan and the crowd chuckled, I looked him in the eye, "I know, I hate Immunology, " He even chuckled more as he wipes my tears away. "I witnessed you how you made Valarie happy and that's the reason why I wanted to be with you. You know that I will choose Valarie over anything, and you also chose her. I came with the package and it's like buy one, get one right? I can't be the perfect wife, I'm messed up. I tend to mess up everything but I promise that I will do anything to make you happy. I want to thank you for everything that you've done to me. Thank you for fixing me and for picking up the pieces that completed me again. Again, thank you."

I continued to slip the ring to his ring finger, "Evan, I'm ready to face the reality of everything with you. I know we won't be the perfect couple, but we're perfect for each other. I love you."

His eyes were trickling, as he held my jaw and kissed me. I smiled between our kisses. The crowd clapped their hands and as I faced the third line again, Harry's face is still buried in his hand, Louis comforting him.

"Do you, Evan Thomas Peters, accept Victoria Dawn Justice, as your wife?"

"I do.." He smiled and I smiled back.

"Do you, Victoria Dawn Justice, accept Evan Thomas Peters, as your husband?"

I looked at Louis and gave me the faint smile, he gave me the thumbs up and mouthed go.

"I do.." I answered and Evan caught me in his arms.

"Finally, you're mine.." He whispered to my ear.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

Evan caressed my face, examining every detail of it, as he closed the gap between us. "I love you." He whispers as he continues to kiss me again.

I know that I still love Harry but I'm now married, as Louis said, I have to continue with my life.

Harry's Point of View

I lost her completely.
Goodbye, Victoria.