Requests are CLOSED!!!!!!!

Hi my lovely readers!!! I just wanted to let you all know that requests are open. You can request nearly anything and I will write it to the best of my abilities. Examples of what you can request are:

Lemons

Tragedy

Au's

Fluff

Angst

Part 2s

Humor

Or anything you can think of, be sure to include a short scenario, and which Kaneki you would like the one shot to be with. Please leave requests in the comments of this chapter that way I can write them all down and get to them as soon as possible. As you guys know I have been writing a lot of tragedy lately, but I am going to be trying to get some more fluff and lemons, out as soon as possible. I would like to be able to write many different scenarios for you guys that you would like to see as well, that is why I am opening up requests. I look forward to everyone's requests and I will try to do them all as quickly as possible. When I am finished with your request I will reply to your comment with that says completed.

Also for those of you who want to read other tokyo ghoul characters x reader I have another book of oneshots dedicated to the rest of them. However this oneshot book is for Kaneki/Sasaki only, so please only request Kaneki/Sasaki in the comments on this book on this chapter and then the other characters you can request on the request chapter of my other book. Please do check it out!

I look forward to your requests, remember I will write nearly anything, so don't be shy to leave requests in the comments. This chapter will be unpublished, when I close requests, this will only happen if I have a lot of requests I need to get done, or I need to go on hiatus for whatever reasons. Also if you like these please do check out my other books, I would really appreciate it! Thank you and see you in the next update! ^_^ :) :D :3
~REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR AN INDEFINITE AMOUNT OF TIME!!!!! PLEASE SEE NOT BELOW FOR ANSWERS AS TO WHY!~
Request are currently closed due to the fact I have been busy with trying to balance school, work, and writing. I will get the requests I currently have done, done as soon as possible, but I am not sure how long they may take.  Not only have I been busy with the things mentioned above but I have other books that I need to finish before I can come back to writing oneshots for Kaneki. I will still update if I get inspiration for this book, and it is not to long but as mentioned above I have other things, that are making me not really have time to manage all of my books, so sadly the one shot books are more than likely going to be put on hold until I can finish the other books, and get my life in order to have time for work. Sadly I am no where near popular enough on any of my outlets to start a Patron, or buy me a coffee. I am looking into starting to commission my writing, to make some money off of it if any one would be interested, but as it stands now I am still a student. While I am only in high school I still need to pay for gas, parts for my car to be fixed (again, because it hates me), my cell phone, and I am saving up for a new laptop or desktop  so that I can have something more reliable than my school computer, or tablet to bring more of my work to all of you lovely readers. I also am, trying to get into a writing camp to further my writing abilities but that costs quite a bit. So that is why I need a job, and I am cyber schooled but I am already behind due to my boss scheduling me during the week, and having me work a ridiculous amount of hours, and I need to work on getting caught up, so my stress levels are a little high, but I finally have sometime off next week so I am hoping to work on getting caught up with school as well as having a little bit of fun at a next weekend. I promise that I will not be abandoning my works, they are like my babies and I want to see the blossom into everything that I know they can be even if they aren't that popular. So I hope that you can continue to enjoy my work, and please do check out my other stories on here, I have another kaneki Ken x reader book in the process of being written, as well as some Yuri on ice fan fictions that you all may enjoy as well. I hope that you all can and do check them out if you like my writing. Have a wonderful day/night where ever you are!