Girl Meets Sleep Over.

A/N: Outfit attached is what Maya is wearing (I cbf describing it, sorry). Plus this is a very random chapter btw.

Maya's POV.

It's Saturday, 12:07pm; the day after Riley finally confronted her bully. She had gone to school on Friday and showed all the students her weird award show so she couldn't be blackmailed anymore. I can still feel Farkle's arms holding me back so I wouldn't go and beat up the girl.

I try to forget about it as I walk to Scott's place from his closest train station. I forgot he lived so far out from the city that I really regret not getting him to come pick me up.

Well, it's too late now to complain since I'm already at his front door, ringing the bell. There're footsteps inside, coming towards the door until it's finally opened. Scott's mother is standing there, huge smile on her face, hair in messy curls.

"Hello, Maya!" She greets. "Here for Scott?" I nod. "Well come on in. He's just in the shower at the moment."

"Oh." I reply, walking in with her to the living room. There's a blanket on the couch, pillows all moved like someone's been sleeping on it. Probably Melissa since she looks like she just woke up.

"Do you want a drink or anything? I was just about to make some coffee." She tells me and I nod, saying I'll have a coffee too. She walks into the kitchen, raising her voice so I can hear her. "So how's the hand? Still bruised or is it healed up nicely?"

"It's still a little bruised but all good really." I answer back, walking around the living room to look at all the pictures of Scott and his mother throughout the years. There mostly only pictures of her and him, no father or siblings so I assume he doesn't any any.

"That's great news! The stitches should be coming out soon, do you mind if I take a look at them?" She asks, voice getting louder as she walks back in the room.

"Um, yeah you can if you want..." I trail off awkwardly. I don't know if I really want her to inspect this stupid cut again but she asked and she's a nurse so it shouldn't worry me too much.

She tells me to follow her and we go into a small bathroom. Apparently they have three, one on this storey, and then two upstairs. She sits me down on the edge of the bathtub and takes my hand.

I help her take off the bandage that's loosely wrapped around it, and reveal the stitched up gash. "The bruising has definitely gone down." She verbalizes, touching around the bruised part. "Does it still hurt here?"

I wince slightly. "Yeah, a little."

"Okay, well it's healing pretty well so don't worry about it still hurting. You should be able to get the stitches out in a week. If you want, you can just get Scott to tell me when you'll be over next and I'll take them out here for you."

"Oh, okay, thank you, Ms McCall." I answer, smiling. She's seriously so nice.

"Call me Melissa, really." She lets out a small laugh. "Alright well, let's go get that coffee." We get up and go to the kitchen. "You should leave it to air out so don't put a bandage on it anymore unless you know it could get dirty."

"Okay." I nod and she smiles, clearly happy that I'm listening to her advice.

As she begins finishing up the coffees, Scott walks in, wet hair going in all directions, wearing a t-shirt but with a towel wrapped around his waist. He doesn't notice me straight away, looking at the floor while he shakes a smaller towel through his hair.

"Hey mom, where's my fav- oh my God Maya you're early!" He eventually looks up and sees me, face flushing with embarrassment. I start laughing.

"Your jeans are in the laundry, dear." Melissa says, placing my mug of coffee on the table in front of me. I stop laughing to smile at her.

Joshaya: the long game or never?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara