Prolouge

💔

💔
....

"Hey Brick, have you heard of Blossom?" He sped up his pace, wanting to catch up to him.

He was walking behind Brick in the hallways, following him to their next class. He would have rathered skipped, but Brick would never let that happen.

He noticed people staring at them in the hallways. It was a usual thing now, and both had gotten used to it, but he still couldn't help but get paranoid sometimes.

What did they know? Something he didn't? Something he wanted to be kept secret?

"That pink eyed girl?" Brick replied, pretty absently. texting someone on his phone.

"Yeah! You know her?"

"No. I just heard someone call her name before."

"Well, Bubbles introduced me. She's really smart, she helped me with my homework!"

"Everyone's smart to you."

"Hey! Okay, fine. I know I'm not that smart but...she is! I think you two would get along...she's really nice."

Brick quirked an eyebrow at him, making the blonde gulp.

"You think I should talk to her just because she's smart?"

"And nice too!"

"Sounds boring."

"I-I mean, there aren't that many smart girls out there you know? And maybe you should try a new type of girl-"

"Shut up, right now."

Boomer stopped walking, almost walking into him. Brick turned around, facing Boomer with a glare.

Wrong words wrong words wrong words wrong words wrong-

"I know what you're doing Boomer. Just stop it. I'm not getting with another girl again!"

All eyes were on them now, his yelling drawing more attention.

Boomer returned his glare, getting sick of the repeated process.

"You need to get over her! You can't keep going back every time, it's toxic! You're supposed to be the smart one, you should know that!" He hissed.

Brick's eyes widened this time, but he still held his tense look. He stayed quiet, silencing himself with gritted teeth.

"If you stay stuck with her, you're never going to be happy! It's been bothering all of us too. It's not just a you thing." Boomer continued, getting more confident.

"Sounds nice, but it's easier said than done."

He turned back around, and started walking again.

"Good girls aren't my type anyway."

"Maybe you should change your type then."