3:

Brandon POV:
I knew who the girls were so I got meet and greet passes and tickets to their concert. I was packing cause the concert is in New York and I live in Miami so I'll be staying in a hotel for a couple days but I'll check in after I meet them.
I was getting ready, until I got a text and it read Lauren
Lauren: hey Brandon
Me: oh wassup
Lauren: nothing just bored
Me: lol me too
Lauren: I gtg I'll text you later
Me: ok cool
After our conversation I got dressed

I was getting ready, until I got a text and it read LaurenLauren: hey Brandon Me: oh wassup Lauren: nothing just bored Me: lol me too Lauren: I gtg I'll text you laterMe: ok cool After our conversation I got dressed

~skip time~
I landed in New York and I was driving to the venue my friend drove here in my beautiful car and I gave him a plane ticket back

I had it custom so there are 5 seats, anyway I made it to the place and I was the last to go in for meet and greet  so when I entered they were all on there phones "now that's not how treat a friend

I had it custom so there are 5 seats, anyway I made it to the place and I was the last to go in for meet and greet  so when I entered they were all on there phones "now that's not how treat a friend." I said and they all looked up and saw that it was me they came and tackled me "omg Brandon what are you doing here!" Camila said "well I said I was getting tickets to a concert don't think I didn't know who you girls were." I chuckled they all smiled "well cool let's take a picture." Lauren said, after the pictures I went to the seating area, I sat front and center. The fans around me were getting touchy with me as the performance started and they're still touching me which is a little uncomfortable, I think the saw cause they were kinda glaring at them, "hey are you Brandon?" A big security came up asking me, I nodded my head "follow me", I jumped over the blocker and followed into the girls dressing room, I sat in the couch and went on my phone until somebody lifted my hat, I looked up to see Dinah, I smiled and she did the same and sat on my lap, "did you like the show?" She asked I nodded "a lot" she go pushed off by Lauren, "what hotel are you staying at hotel fly emirates(Idk)." I said "us too" I got up and grabbed my phone and wallet "I'm gonna head out then" I started walking "wait!" I turned around "can we come with you?" Camila asked sure but you guys are going to have squeeze in the back it's a 5 seated car." They all nodded and followed me out, I unlocked my car and they stood shock, "you girls okay?" I asked "THIS IS YOUR CAR!!!!" I laughed "yes it is, hey where's Lauren? She was in the other I chuckled and I move my set forward so the other girls can get in "this is a lot more comfortable than I thought" Dinah said I chuckled "hold on to your belongings this is going to be quite the ride." I smirked and speeded towards the hotel and then stopped once we made it. "You girls good" they all nodded and we excited and got hotel rooms I was in the middles of Lauren's and Dinah's room we said goodnight and fell asleep.