The Players Little Sister

Have you ever had one person completely change there attitude towards you? Its surprising how it's out of the blue. Completely and totally new to you. But then again, I guess you dont think about it much. You just accept it and be happy. I couldnt just let that happen. I knew something was up when it happened to me. Especially since I went through a COMPLETE tranformation before it.

               "Ariana!" someone yelled into my ear.

                I opened my eyes which only saw big patches of blurry blobs. I focused on the blob that was moving closer to me until I realized it was my brother, Austin. I looked at my clock, which only showed 6:00 AM.

                "Austin, you have to be kidding me! We dont leave for school for another two hours!" I whined, grabbing my glasses off the nightstand.

                   He rolled his eyes and jumped up and down ready for school. Now usually it'd be okay for this. But Austin is older than me. A year older, and a Junior in High School. I noticed he was completely ready for school. His hair was done just perfectly for him, he had his uniform on, and his bag hanging on one shoulder.

                 "We can never be to early for today! Come on, Ari!" he grabbed my arm, pulling me up off my warm and cozy, yet messy bed.

                   He pulled me all the way to my closet and threw my uniform at me.

                    "Uh...I can get my own clothes, Austin." I told him sarcastically, turning around to go take a shower. He mumbled something under his breath, but it was to low for me to catch it.

                  After my shower I got dressed in my uniform. I hated them, because they were so plain. But it wasnt like I could do anything about them. The uniform consisted of a white dress shirt with gray sweater vest on top, a grey skirt that went to your knees, and any shoes. I slipped on my converse, and slipped a headband in my hair.

             "Ariana! Its 6:45!" Austin whined. I grabbed my bag, rolling my eyes. I never remembered being excited for school. Its just seven hours of pure hell for me, plus tons of work. The only reason Austin was excited...He was the school's player. Or one of them anyways. The second was his best friend, Tyler Jensen.

                 Evidently none of the girls in our school could resist them, except me of course. I walked down the stairs to Austin, like I usually did on school days.

                "Austin, I hope you have something planned to keep me busy for the next hour and fifteen minutes."

               "Go watch Bubble Guppies. Layla loves that show." Noah laughed, walking out from behind the kitchen counter. I glared hainesly at him, wishing he could set on fire right now. Noah and I never really got along. Lets just say popularity difference broke us apart from being friends since...forever. Okay, the truth? I was that unpopular geek, nerd, girl, with braces and glasses. While HE was like my brother.

                He was popular, stupid, and so called 'cute'.

                "Layla's five." I said, angrily. Tyler smirked and flopped down on the couch.

                "Exactly." Noah angered me so much! Why couldnt he just be a regular student? He wouldnt have to be mean to anyone to get what he wanted, which was ultimate popularity. If it werent for being my brother's best friend way before the whole Player thing I would think he was just using my brother to be popular.

                 "Heads up!" Austin yelled. I looked over at him to see him tossing an apple at me.

                   "Ah!" I screamed, five seconds before it hit me in my face. There was a thump as it hit the floor and rolled towards the couch Noah was sitting on.

                   "Ariana!" Austin cried worridely. He ran over to me, making sure I was okay. Which I was.

                 "Figures." Noah said in a menacing voice. A voice that said: I dont care what happens to you.

                  I turned to the door and walked out. I was hoping Alex, my best friend, would be where he always was in the morning before school. The cafe right across the street from the school.

                  I ran to it, since it was only about a mile from my house.