"I think I should leave." I heard her mutter after a while. She was choking on her words. I didn't look up as she stood up from the bed. It was after the slam of the door is when I let my tears fall.

"I'm sorry bhabhi." I cried to myself. "I know you want to help me but there's nothing that can help me." With that I dropped back down on my pillow and cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I turned up at the breakfast table, me and Bhabhi didn't share a glance with each other. Our eyes only avoided the other one. Knowing that Bhabhi was upset with what I said last night, I quietly ate my breakfast. Even though we didn't share any direct eye contact, I could still feel the small glances she kept throwing at me once in a while. I tried not to notice them. Because If I did, she would either ignore me or pretend to be interested with her son, Roshan, who was getting annoyed by all the pulling his mother was doing to his cheeks.

"Mummy bus!" The little boy exclaimed as Bhabhi pulled his cheeks for the 100th time. "These are my cheeks mumma! Yeh koi rubber band nahi jise aap pull kare jare ho." I heard everyone laugh at the mother and son's little batter. I smiled as a small smile appeared on bhabhi's face. Leave it for Roshan to brighten up the mood around the table.

"Kritika baby..." I heard Mary call behind me. I turned around to face her. She had a phone in her hand. "Aap ke liye phone hai..."

"Oh, thank you Mary." I said taking the phone. "Hello." I said while taking a sip of my juice.

"Hi meri golden duckling." I instantly spit out the juice I was drinking. I coughed loudly in shock as everyone on the table stared at me... more like glared at me.

"TUM!" I screamed into the phone, trying my best to calm down my coughing. It was that same bastard from last night. Ugh! Pagal insaan... How the hell did he get my number?

"Kya baat hai... Aaj bina bole hi meri avaaz phechan li?" I squeezed my glass in anger. I was about to retort is when I noticed every eye on the table was on me. I looked at the phone and then the half-spilled juice. Great.

"Excuse me." I said with a tight smile before quickly leaving the breakfast table. I could tell everyone was curious at the phone call. Great. Just great.

"Kya hua? Aaj koi gaali nahi di tune?" I rolled my eyes at his teasing voice. As soon as I was a safe distance away from the main room, I pulled the phone closer to my ear.

"Listen you bastard, how the hell did you get my number?" I screeched into the phone.

"Oh please Kriti. Itna bhi melodrama mat kar. Tere pe suit nahi karta." I squeezed my fist at his words. "And as for your number, I have every detail on you. Bhool gayi? I'm a rich man."

"Rich man my foot!" I screamed stomping my foot on the red carpet.

"Bechare carpet ko kyu sata rahi hai? Woh tera booj nahi utha payega." I gasped at his words. Did he just call me fat?!

"You bastard. Mei tujhe moti dekh ti hu?" I said, banging my fist against the pillar. "Tu samne toh aa mere... Churongi nahi tujhe!"

"Chal chal... apni dhamki apne paas rakh." I heard him scoff. " Aur tu moti nahi balki hippo lag rahi uss salwar kurta mei."

"Teri toh mei..." I stopped. Salwar kurta? I looked at my clothes. How did he know I'm wearing salwar kurta? He can see me? He's here? NAHHHHIIIIII... I looked wildly around the room I was standing in. There was no one here. Then how...

"Oye pagal, bandar ke tare saar hilana band kar aur jaa have some rest. You're going to need it."

"matlab?"