OLD WOUNDS

^^^^^^Amey Pandya as Roshan Alluwalia (Prem and Poonam's son) ^^^^^^^

"Toh tune kya answer diya?" I stopped twirling my fingers and looked at Bhabhi with a pointed look. I couldn't see her expressions in the dark but the moonlight coming from my window was enough to tell me that she was lying right beside me.

"Kya Matlab kya answer diya?" I started in offense. "He's a mad man! Ek meet mei thori na pyaar ho ja ta hai..."

"But you said he knows everything about you." I heard her explain. "Party mei bhi you were like he knew your habits." I scoffed at her answer.

"Just because he knows some of my habits that doesn't mean he's my prince charming." I said bitterly, looking the other way. "Prince charming only exists in fairytales and Life is definitely not a fairytale."

"But Kriti..." I ignored her calling as I buried my head inside my pillow. "Why would he come after you like that? I mean tere bedroom tak bhi pauch gaye woh!" I lifted my head at her observation. That's true. I have only met him once and he's after me like he knows me from a long time.

"You know what I think bhabhi..." I started, turning around to face her. "I think he's a creep. He must have been watching me from a long time in order to know all that stuff about me. What if he's spying on me?"

"I don't doubt that. After all, he did manage to get in your bedroom even though you have an army of guards swarming the area below your room. You know how Kabir is. He doesn't want you to leave un-guarded until the marriage is done." I looked away again. There is another part of my room that people can sneak in through. It starts from my study table window and runs through a small passageway hidden by the vines around the house. Like I said, the house is almost like a mansion, so it had its own covered passageways. What if he came through there? I used to use it years back when I had to sneak out to meet Shaalu or Ary—him. Now that I think about it, he actually came through the window near my study table. But how did he know about that?

"Whatever it is, he's still an obsessed creep." I said after a while. "I just hope he doesn't create any problems tomorrow." I looked up as Bhabhi suddenly turned the lights ON and sat up. I started at her in confusion. She looked pissed off. "What?" I asked blankly.

"You're not actually telling me that you want to get married to Pandey?" She hissed. I dropped down back on the bed and rubbed my face. Not this again. Why can't she understand I'm only doing this so she would be safe and alive?!

"Please Bhabhi... Not this again." I said irritably, trying to ignore the topic. I pulled the blanket closer to my face but it was snatched out of my hands before I could completely pull it up.

"Kriti!" I heard her yell. "You can't marry him. He's an absolute disgrace to mankind!" I squeezed my eyes in anger. My patience was losing. "You have no idea what he plans to do with you after you are married off!"

"I know what he plans to do, okay?!" I said suddenly sitting up. "I know all their plans and I'm willing to accept them."

"But why?! Do you really want to be their prostitute?" She yelled.

"Yes!" I replied, looking straight into her eyes. I had to convince her. "I'm willing to be everything they want me to be! If you hadn't noticed my life is already screwed! And it has been for the past SEVEN years Bhabhi!" I yelled. "I'm not the same Kriti anymore. I accept what comes my way. You have no idea how it feels like to be abandoned! To have all your close ones ripped off you! Bhabhi, my own friends didn't care about me... My own BEST FRIEND left me with a broken heart! I was insulted and abused all my life. My mother is dead. So forgive me If I don't give a shit about my life anymore. Because I don't want to. I'm screwed and I know it! So stop making it worse!" I finished as I held my tears back. I looked at her. She was frozen with tears in her eyes. I looked down in guilty. I had to do this. I'm sorry Bhabhi.