A STRANGE FEELING

Kriti's POV:

I wiped my falling tears as I drowned another shot of vodka. I feel disgusted and dirty. How dare they?! I took another shot in anger before looking at the three empty shot glasses. I squeezed my eyes in irritation. I shouldn't have done that. I could feel the alcohol taking its effect on me. My senses relaxed as I leaned on the counter. I was sure that I wasn't drunk yet but I knew I was half-way there.

It just so happens to be the moment when I suddenly broke into giggles as one of the pervert guys from earlier winked at me. I don't know why I just did that but I had a suspicion that it was due to the alcohol running in my system. Even though I giggled, I was still aware of his dirty intentions which brought me back to my scowling face.

Ignoring his hungry look, I looked around me to see Shraddha staring at me with a smirk. She motioned one of her friends towards me. I looked pointedly to the new boy heading towards me. He was dressed according to the theme but he didn't have a mask on. So I could see that his features were very average.

"Hi, beautiful." He flirted as he leaned near me. I gave him a tight smile.

"Hi." I replied back.

"I heard you were on the market. Wanna give me a chance?" I didn't get what he meant by the word 'market' but I still gave him a smile.

"No." I said, shaking my head hard. Probably the alcohol. The guy gave out a dry laugh.

"Well, it's not actually your choice sweetheart." He started, scratching an area beside his eye. "I was just being courteous." I scoffed at his comment. "You see honey, I paid for you. So whether you like it or not, you belong to me for the night." He said the last few words by pulling me closer to him. His hand touching my bare back. I felt irritated. Why is everyone going after my back?!

Still swaying my head from side to side, I pushed him back.

"Listen you Pervert." I started angrily, pointing my finger at his smirking face. "Stay the fuck away from me! I'm not your freaking property!" I screamed, grabbing the counter's side as I suddenly felt a faint dizziness hit me. Shit! I forgot I was still weak from all the blood loss. All that pushing, shouting and the alcohol has just pushed me closer to my limit. Where is Bhabhi when I need her the most?

I saw him glare at me as my shouting had grabbed few eyes on him, including Shraddha and her friends. Ignoring them, I went in to grab another shot glass and drained it down my neck. The sudden burning sensation through my chest made me grip the counter hard. I felt my senses flatter even more. The guy who was still looking at me in anger, huffed and walked out, much to Shraddha's displeasure. I knew that girl was trying to cause trouble. She always does.

I was about to go for my fifth shot is when I felt large hands grab onto the drink I was tending to.

"I think that's enough." I heard a deep, chilling but yet familiar voice from my side. Without looking, I tried to get my hand free from his hard but yet gentle grip. In the end I gave up and looked up at him. He was taller than me. Dressed in a similar suit according to the theme but with few of his buttons open on the front of his white shirt. I could see that he has a strong body figure. Not buffed like Kabir but somewhere in the middle. Just like a women would want. I also noticed how he was wearing some kind of black thread in his neck with a small pouch attached to it. Somehow it felt really familiar but I couldn't place the memory where I had seen it before.

I looked directly at his face to find it hidden behind a large golden mask covering most of his features except his pink lips. Whoever it is, he was hell bent on hiding his face as I had instinctively tried to take the mask off but he moved back and held my other hand too. Opps, I don't blame him. I was too bold wasn't I?