Chapter 2: Letter Guy.

He kissed my collar bone, and then brushed his lips on my neck, until his mouth connected with mine. He wrapped his hands slowly around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Get off me!" I screeched, feeling sweat on my forehead.

"It's okay Elene, it was just a dream." Mom said, in a low comforting tone. She brushed her hand on my forehead and kissed my cheek.

"Still getting those nightmares?" she asked in a worried tone.

"No, I think I'm making some improvements. It's after a month now." I lied. I've majored at lying.

I can't get over them. What can I possibly do? Dad prefers therapists, which they know I won't agree to. It's like everyone seems to deem commiseration for me from the stretch before.

No one thinks I'm strong anymore. I'm not able to look at a guy in a sense that Melanie sees, anymore. I'm not able to let anyone come close to me anymore. The people who have been with me from the start are just enough. I even started pushing Amanda and Courtney away since that time, but it never felt right hanging out without those two retards.

They were the ones who brought humor to Melanie's endless list of crushes and her poignant yarns when she had to break up with someone.

I got up shoving those nightmares behind me, as I do every time I get one. Every time it would be the same, literally. They were so lurid and frightening and I would get so exhausted seeing them persistently, like they're not going to leave me by myself, are they. And I still couldn't understand why they were so intimate. At times, a lot more than I'd imagined.

Conan was a bit off today because most of the time when he's around me, he's making fun of me.

He has to drive me to school daily since we're in the same school but he's my senior, graduating this year. And we had to pick Melanie up today as well.

Conan's the bright one. He gets a good GPA than me, and mom and dad have never been more proud of him.

Melanie also noticed the monotony of Conan as she took her place at the back seat and I was appreciating if she could ask.

"Whoa, Conan. Sad to know Debbie dumped you." She giggled, and I joined her. She was kidding, to get the truth out. This was what she mostly used to do with everyone.

Conan's had Debbie as her girlfriend for like, two years and they're known as the power couple. I've never liked that bitch, though. I don't know what Conan sees in her.

"I hope she would, because I don't know how I'll do it. This time, I don't see a choice." He said, parking the car in the lot as he turned to look at us with his messy blonde hair and brown eyes shining.

We were joking, but didn't know that Debbie was somewhere in this..

Conan has always been so happy with Debbie so we prefer to keep our comments to ourselves. I remember when Molly once blurted out that she hates her and ended up excusing that she meant she hates me. Huh, score.

"What happened?" Melanie asked him. She looked tensed too now. Melanie and Conan always had this weird connection, worrying for each other a bit too much which I never understood.

Melanie always made fun of him and Conan, being the polite one, ignored it and never took seriously. I being Melanie's best friend had brought Conan and Melanie close somehow.

He looked down. "I don't know. I just feel that she's hiding something from me, and... I don't know." He hesitated, not entirely sure if to tell us. "And it's not the first time. She's always doing this. I've had enough of this; if she doesn't consider me someone to share things with, then I think I'm not capable of her. She should trust me. After all, its been two years."