Chapter Sixteen

***Liv's POV***

The feeling of being weightless in the water  combined with the pressure of his body against me feels like a perfect balance.

His promises of slow torture sends chills through my body as he takes his time exploring every inch of me.

"I wonder if I can make you come with just this finger", he breathes while circling over me.

He's only rubbing over fabric and I'm already losing my mind.

My legs wrap tighter around his waist, my heels dig into his ass wanting to feel him closer as I grip my hands in his hair.

He takes my mouth to his, slowly massaging my tongue with his while his hand continues the slow torture between us.

"Please", I moan out against his lips.

"I haven't even started yet, baby", he presses a little harder and my head falls back. "You will be begging me to let you come" he grins.

Slipping his hand down the front of my bathing suit bottoms, he slowly teases my clit at an agonizing pace. My hips instantly start moving in sync with his rhythm.

He captures my moans with his mouth, matching his tongue movements with what his finger is doing to me. The feeling of tightness is already building as my breathing quickens when he takes the pressure away.

"Damn you" I pull his hair making him groan.

He slides his finger down and slowly inside me, starting the building of electricity all over again.

"Yesss"

He combines the feeling of his finger in me with his tongue around my hard nipple as he pushes my breast up with his other hand.

He moans against me and it vibrates through my body. This is torture for him too, I know it is.

He adds another finger making me feel a little more full. His hips thrust against me, mimicking his hand and I can tell he's losing a little of his control.

I creep my hand between us and rub his hard, thick length over his shorts taking him off guard.

"Fuck, Liv", he growls and his hips move with more urgency against my hand.

I continue rubbing as he adds a third finger and circles my clit with his thumb.

The feeling is too much. I can't handle much more. He grabs my jaw making me look directly in his eyes as we continue to drive each other to the brink of insanity.

"Please, Devon... Please", I beg looking into his eyes as my body starts tightening.

We are nose to nose with our chest heaving against each other as he still holds my jaw firm to keep eye contact.

"You want to come, Liv?" He asks as I look into his dark eyes and the little bad boy smirk on his face.

All I can do is nod my head as my body betrays me and I start losing all control.

"Say it. Tell me you want me to make you come.", he demands as he quickens the speed of his hand.

I open my mouth but nothing will come out.

Shit shit shit

This orgasm is going to be life changing. I will never be the same again.

"Say it or I'm going to stop", he growls as his finger start moving slower.

"Nooo", I manage to moan out, pleading with him.

He turns my head to the side and slides his tongue up my ear.

"Say it", he demands again pushing my jaw up further to then run his tongue up my neck.

Oh my God...

My eyes close with the feeling of his assault on my neck as he grazes his teeth against my skin.

"Please, Devon", I manage to breath out.

He brings my face back to his.

"Please Devon, what??", he speeds his pace back up.

I dig my nails into the hard muscles of his back. I can't handle this feeling anymore.

"Make me come, Devon. Please",

The second those words leave my mouth, he curls his finger just the right amount inside me, pressing a little harder with his thumb and I completely lose it.

"Don't you look away from me", he demands as my eyes start rolling away at the feeling of absolute fucking bliss.

I bring my eyes back to him and he watches my face as my body explodes.

The feeling seems to never end as I grind my hips against his hand.

"So fucking sexy", he moans taking my mouth to his to swallow the rest of my sounds.

***Devon's POV***

She melts into me as she comes down from her high. I can spend my life watching her come undone.

She never let's me have full control, always coming up with a way to take a little back.

I like that.

I wrap my arms around her waist and my hardness rubs against her. I want to be inside her so bad but I think that was all she can handle for today.

"Now we need to take care of you", she says once again running her little hand over my shorts.

The feeling makes me suck in a breath. What I just did to her left me ready to go. I need a release as bad as she just did but I don't want her to think she has to.

"I don't have a condom"

She looks at me and smirks.

"That's ok. All you need is my mouth", she licks her pretty little lips and I almost come at that sight alone.

"Its my turn to drive you insane" , she says before sliding her tongue against mine, giving me a preview of what that little mouth can do.

Fuck me, this is going to be good...