Chapter Nine

^^Just a good, sexy song^^

***Devon's POV***

She looked incredible. Her long tan legs in that skirt was enough to make me get on my knees and beg.

Why did she have to leave?

I've never been the jealous type but I hate everyone who gets to see her look that good.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Blake asks pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I don't care. I'm definitely getting cabin fever in here so let's figure something out"

"There's a bar around the corner that's  good place to chill. I just have to take a shower and get ready."

"Sounds good, bro. Let's get out of this house"

I need to get my mind off this girl. Maybe a few drinks will help.

**Liv's POV***

I get home from Vanessa's around ten. The house is quiet and dark. I peak my head in the door to the basement and no one is down there.

I wonder what they went to go do..

In my room, I strip of all my clothes and throw on some comfy yoga pants and a t-shirt.

I lay in bed, thoughts of what he's doing is running through my mind.

Did they go out with other girls?

Its none of your business, Liv.

I pull of my Facebook and put my stalking abilities to good use.

He's has to be under Blake's friends.

There he is..

I open his profile and his sexy self pops up on my screen. Instantly, I get flutters in my stomach.

Let's see if they have any posts from tonight..

I scroll down and come across a picture of him and Blake. Its looks like a bar in the background and they both have drinks in their hands.

I keep scrolling to the next picture I instantly wish I didn't.

There are two girls hanging on Devon's arms, looking up at him like they want to eat him for dinner.

Those sluts.

"Ughhh," I flop back on my bed and toss my phone down.

I should have never looked.

Now I have to lay here and wonder what the hell he's doing. He saw me leave all dressed up for the night and figured he would do the same.

He could be doing anything right now. Or anyone..