Chapter Ten

***Liv's POV***

We continue watching each other in silence as pull ourselves together. There's no awkwardness, just mutual awe in how powerful this connection is.

I could have never done something so vulnerable like this in front of anyone before him.

I trust him and his intentions. He doesn't make me feel like I'm just some girl he's using to get off.

"Will you lay with me for a while?" I ask unsure as I watch him button his jeans.

I don't want you to leave yet.

He looks at me with an emotion in his eyes that I can't place. Again, he's searching my face for something.

What are you looking for?

"Of course I will," he says as he climbs behind me.

He wraps his arms around me from behind and presses his body against mine. The warmth is so comforting.

"What about Blake? Where is he?" I ask suddenly worrying he will come searching for Devon.

"Oh, he passed out as soon as we got home. Don't worry about him," he laughs.

"OK, good," I close my eyes and enjoy every second of feeling him against me.

I could get use to this.

***Devon's POV**

I breathe in the scent of her hair as I wrap my body around her. I feel like I fit against her like a puzzle.

My hand finds hers and we interlock fingers and she let's out a little sigh that makes her sound content.

I thought getting out with Blake tonight would help get my mind off this girl.

It made it worse.

She was all that was on my mind. So, I would have a drink in hopes it would drown out the thoughts but it fueled them even more.

Girls would come over to talk to me and all I would do is compare them to Liv.

Her hair doesn't shine like Liv's.

She doesn't have a quick wit, funny attitude like Liv.

Man, I have it bad.

I lay there and listen to her breaths even out until she's fully asleep. She never put her pants back on so her bare ass in little lace thongs is pressed right up against me.

She unconsciously wiggles trying to get closer to me and I suck in a breath.

Damn it , Liv.

I try my best to ignore the feelings that start building in me again and close my eyes.

The things I would do to this body..

I fulfill her wishes of the no touching rule. I slowly drift to sleep replaying the thoughts of her hands on her own body.

***Liv's POV***

My eyes fly open and it takes a second to remember what's going on. I look at the clock....3:46 am

I can still feel him behind me as I listen to his deep, even breathing.

I roll over to face him with intentions of waking him up. He needs to go back downstairs before Blake wakes up.

I lay there memorizing the details of his face. I get to stare at his lips and imagine them on my body. I think about what it would be like to run my tongue up his neck.

Why did I make up this no touching thing?

He had taken his shirt off before he got in bed. I lightly trace the tattoos on his chest and down into the deep V right before the line of his pants.

He rolls onto his back but doesnt wake up. I continue my exploration of his body with my eyes.

The rule doesn't count if he's sleeping, right?

I watch his chest rise and fall as my eyes travel up to his neck and I see his even, steady pulse.

I straddle him slowly, trying not to wake him. I lean over, putting my body weight on him slightly. With my eyes on his face, I slip my hands into his hair on both sides and run my tongue up the side of his neck.

I can feel him getting hard against me but his face shows no signs of being awake.

Is he messing with me?

He likes to play games ,huh? I'll make him squirm.

I sit back up and slowly grind against him, feeling his hardness through my panties.

He's still faking sleep as I lightly kiss up his stomach. I run my tongue over his nipple and that when I feel the change in his breathing.

I kiss my way up as I'm still grinding in slow circles. I put my mouth on the sensitive part of his ear and gently bite down.

Suddenly, his hands grab my ass and his hips lift, pressing himself into me even more.

His mouth finds mine and moans as his tongue runs across my lips.

"You initiated this," he says as one of his hands still grip my ass and the other slides into my hair.

He gently pulls my head back to look into my eyes. "I hope you're ready for what I have planned," he growls out as he smacks my ass.

I'm more than ready.

**I will update as soon as I can 😉 Thanks for the reads and the votes!! ***