Chapter Six

My body feels alive for the first time since I can remember.

He's watching me with his dark eyes. His breathing is rapid as he searches my face but I don't know what he's looking for.

He gently cups each side of my face. I can smell myself on him. He slowly brings my face towards his and connects his lips with mine.

Slipping his tongue in my mouth, I moan and let him continue his control. His kiss become more urgent as he brings his hands down and grips my ass.

I can feel how hard he is through his sweatpants.

"Watching you was the sexiest thing I've ever seen,"he growls out as he grinds me into him.

"I want to watch you come apart in every position while I do anything and everything to this body," his hands roam all over.

"Yes," I moan out.

I want to feel him inside me.

All the sudden I hear movement behind me.

Shit, I totally forgot Blake was in the room.

Devon's eyes go wide and then he puts his finger to his lips signaling me to be quiet.

I turn around and see Blake starting to wake up. I jump off of Devon's lap and sit next to him in the same position as I was before I had the best orgasm of my life.

We both turn our attention to the TV, pretending we never took our eyes off of it.

"Damn, did I pass out?" Blake's says sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Only for a little bit you light weight pussy," Devon laughs.

I feel incredibly flustered. My mind is buzzing and my thoughts are everywhere.

I need more.

Devon is keeping it together for the both of us. I look at him and he grins that big, sexy smile.

"OK kids, I'm going to bed," Blake get up from the chair.

"Yeah, I think I'm going too," I say getting up.

I want nothing more than to continue with him but I just met the guy today.

Was it really just this morning?

I feel like I've known him forever.

He looks at me like a lost puppy.
Blake turns his back and he starts  mouthing to me.

"What am I suppose to do with this?" as he gestures to his giant hard on.

I just shrug my shoulders and mouth "Sorry" with an innocent smile.

"Thanks guys, I definitely feel a lot less lonely now," I say as I make my way to the stairs.

Devon looks at me with a lustful look, watching my every movement.

I wish you were coming to my bed with me.

"No problem, Liv. Glad we could help," Blake slurs out while climbing into the guest bed in the corner of the room.

He's so clueless.