Chapter 3

{ October 30,2014}

Alex's thought

While should we all wait on true love?? Couldn't we all just go out and explore and meet new people and learn new things. I mean dont go out and have sex with every new person you meet. i mean go out and make new friends and learn new things about them. Thats what im gonna do with Niall he seems like a really nice guy and i feel like we have something special about him i wanna find out about him. Ii feel like we could actually be something not just a one night stand or just friends with me for sex. i feel like we could be just more than friends...

Alex P.O.V. 

"Thank you so much Niall for everything. i bet if you didn't stop i would have been walking to a gas station still" i said laughing " You are no problem Alex, im so glad i stopped or i wouldnt have never met you.." he said smiling. i couldn't help grinning. i had been at Niall's house for almost 2 weeks and it has been amazing. We have been learning new things about each other and about our families. Niall is very unique person. He has the sweetest personality that not a single soul could hate. He is 21 and a songwriter for the boyband One direction. They have gave him a job offer to join the band, but he never gave them a answer. i told him that would be amazing if he did. It would give him a chance for his voice to be heard out into the world. If heard him sing a few times and his voice makes my heart melt on the inside i fall in love with it. He really doesn't have a lot of self confidence about himself or his voice. i tried telling him, but he never listens. Today Niall and i are gonna go buy some halloween candy to give out to the kids tomorrow. Niall didn't want to give out, but i felt like that would be a great idea. Since me and niall wasn't together and just met a few days ago he lets me sleep in the guest room and in a few days we are gonna go to my old apartment and get my stuff because he wants me to move in with him. He never told why he wants me to, he thought it would be a good idea for us to get closer. I have never understand him sometimes.

Niall's P.O.V.

Do i really have to go Alexxxxxxx i said whining. I really didn't wanna go shopping for Halloween, but i do anything for this girl standing right infront me. "Yes you do and if you dont then i will be very upset." she said with a sad face. " No dont cry i'll go,but after that i have a surprise for you after we are done shopping." i said smiling.

Alex's P.O.V. 

"Ok!" i said smiling and hugging Niall. I ran up stairs and put on some black cut skinny jeans and and a black shirt and tied a red, black and white flannel around my waist. I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and on basic make-up. I never wore a lot of makeup because i felt like i should be natural idk. I put on some black and white vans and walked downstairs. Niall was sitting on the couch playing a game on his phone. "Ready to go??" i asked. " Yeah let's go i just finished our plans after the shopping trip." Niall said. "Ok!" i said . As we was walking out the door Niall grabbed my hand and i knew tonight was going to be amazing...

Next chapter is gonna be a flashback over the last week of them getting to know each other!!! Thanks guys for reading my book thanks for all the support and dont forget to vote and comment!!