When I Got The Burn *EDITED*

Emily's POV

As I wake up I feel jacks arms wrapped around mine. I carefully remove myself from his arms placing a pillow in my place and tiptoe down stairs. I make my way to the kitchen.

I decided I'd make breakfast as a thank you gift for Mark and Jack. I look in the fridge and freezer to see what I could find in there. I pulled out some bacon from the freezer and eggs from the fridge. I start to heat the stove and find some pans to cook the stuff in. I finish cooking the eggs and start to fry the bacon. While I was frying the bacon I see something on the corner of my eye. I see a bag of potato's on the counter. Of course my first thought was to make hash browns. So I fry the last of my bacon and started to make the hash browns

(AND NOW a new segment on this fan fiction called COOKING WITH POEMWRITER where I show you to cook in a fan fic)

I shave up some potatoes and throw in a bowl. To make them all stick I had quarter bar of salted butter. I pour some cooking oil in a pan and 2 inch patties that are quarter inch thick. I make 6 patties out of the two potato's I used. As I was putting all the stuff in the sink I drop all the oil that is 375 degrees all over my self. I scream "OH SHIT" and hold back the tears. I knew I was in deep shit when they found out.

Jacks POV

I wake up to hear a blood curdling scream. I jump out the bed and run downstairs to see Emily covered in cooking oil and holding back tears. I panic, rush, grab my phone and call 911. I laid Emily down on the couch until the ambulance came.

I Asked Emily what happened. She replied, finally letting her tears fall "I'm I thought I would make thank you breakfast so I made some hash browns and when I was cleaning up I spilled the oil everywhere. I'm sorry I made a mess." I do my best to calm her down, swiping some of the extra oil off her bare skin. "Its ok you were trying to do something nice. Me and Mark won't be mad."

After a few other minutes the ambulance came. I was in tears as I saw my little girl go inside the ambulance. It was like my worst nightmare only it worse it was real.

(over 30 fucking views, I love you guys. Thanks

=D poemwriter)