|| Chapter 30 ||

I walked into school, confident. I went to the atrium and searched for Levi and Ivy. Instead my eyes travelled to Isaac. I smiled and then I saw her. That girl he was with in the library. My eyes teared up a bit and my stomach flipped. I traveled over to Ivy and Levi.

"He is with Her," Levi said looking up at me. I sat down and sulked.

"I know," I muttered.

"Anything else happen?" Ivy launched forward.

I nodded and her eyes lit up.

"He kissed me again," I quietly.

"He what?! And he is with her?!" She screamed. She rose and walked over to him. I stood up to stop her but it was too late, she was already slamming her hands on their table.

"Oh no," Levi sighed. He was now standing up, as I , across from me.

Isaacs head turned round as so did the mystery girl. She scowled at me and turned back round, making her ginger straight hair to fly everywhere. Isaac stood up and walked towards me.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I mumbled. He was taller than me so I had to look up a bit.

"Who is she?" Ivy snapped.

"Who?" He looked at Ivy.

"Who?! Who?! That girl you where all lovey Dovey with in the library with! That's who!" She screeched. Levi put his arm around Ivy to calm her down.

"She is just a friend, Well she is now," he said looking back down at me.

"Why? What was she?" I knew what was going to come but i just blurted it out.

"My girlfriend, she was my girlfriend. Until, I liked someone else." He answered.

"That's leora right?" Ivy asked, just checking.

He smiled and so did i.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

"Hello, people of my geography class," Mr Frenmus smiled.

Ugh...

We all took our seat, this time everyone I knew was in this class including Ivy. She Changed her whole timetable around to try be in my classes.

"I want you, all of you , to come with me on a residential!! Whoop, whoop!" He started to dance and everyone stared at him blankly ,"Tooooo...... Brighton!!!"

Both mine and Ivy's heads snapped to look at each other to grin. We had always wanted to go there, in fact we wanted to live there.

"How long for?" Ivy called out.

"Eager beaver there, yes yes. 2 weeks!" Mr Frenmus was one of the crazy teachers.

"Can we choose our room mates?" I asked.

"Yaasss!!"

"Can they be the opposite gender?" Isaac grinned.

"Yeah, go on. I'll allow it." He smiled. "Mmnn, pooowwweerrr...." He mumbled under his breath.

Me and Ivy looked at each other in suspicion.

"Oh and also there is going to be an assistant who is coming with us. You won't know him but I will! Ladies and Gentle men, put your hands together for... Levi Glason!!"

"Oh my god! Levi!!!" Ivy shot up and ran to hug him.

"I thought I was going to be unique for once," Mr Frenmus said sadly.

"Trust me you are," Levi said. Mr Frenmus smiled proudly.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

"SweetCheeks," Isaac called.

It was the end of the day and I was so glad it had ended. We did a test in math, and it was out of 54. And because I am so lucky I got 31. Some would say that was good, but they are the ones who are just trying to cheer you up.

"Yeah?"

"Want to be my room mate in Brighton?" He asked smiling.

"We'll see," I smirked.

                                                                 |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I plonked down on my bed and laid looking up at the ceiling.
I am going to Brighton with Ivy, Levi and Isaac...

Hellooooo!!
I know this was really short but it took me ages!!
Thank you for reading!
I hope you are enjoying it and not getting bored!!
Read more to find out what happens next!!
lauren2468_ had given me an idea because I know that you want to go the Brighton!
Byeeee!!!