|| Chapter 18 ||

I felt the heat rise from my neck to my cheeks. My fists clenching tighter and tighter, soon enough to stop my circulation running. Why?! Why push an innocent boy over?!
"Shut... Up Leora!" She yelled stuttering.

"Why did you do it, Olivia?" I asked folding my arms.

"What?" she said flipping her hair not even bothering to look down at Shaun.

"I said, why did you do it?" I unfolded my arms and lay them by my side.

"You, little Bloody git! How dare you talk to me like that!" She yelled. In the corner of my eye, I spotted Isaac clench his fists then release.

"Tell me," I squinted at her in disgust.

"Ugh, because of you and Isaac. I told you not to tell!" She yelled flipping her hair back and forward. Obsess much?!

"There is nothing between us, Olivia!" I screamed.

"Well," he started ,"I wouldn't say that"

"Really? Now?!" I clenched my fists to look at him, then snapped my attention back to Olivia. Isaac got up and took the kids to the car. Taking them home I guess.

"Your a fat, ugly, little brat child!" She screamed stomping her feet like a spoilt child. Not 'Like' maybe .... 'Who is'.

"Olivia," I stuttered.

"Shut it, you Arse! That's why your mother left you," she smiled taking a step closer.

"Olivia! Too far!" he yelled. Isaac got back, quick stepping in at the side of me.

"Oh my god! Not you! She left her because she will never be like me, perfect." Tears came to my eyes when she spoke.

"Even though my mother left, does not give you advantage to tell me how she thinks!" I struggled to get the words out of my mouth.

"Well then you should know why she left you," she smiled. What? How would she know?

"What?" I braced myself on what she would speak next.

"Don't you get it?! Your mother left you for me. She didn't divorce your dad, just left him. She came running to my house. Away from you. Why would she want you anyway?" She laughed.

What, mum? Living with Olivia. She knew where my mum was, and what she was doing. All along.

"Your lieing!" Isaac shouted clenching his fists.

"No, honey. She treated me like the daughter she never had, perfect. Something Leora will never be!"
"You dare, I will rip your head off myself!" Isaac shot back.

Oh my lord, my mother, my mother.

"Where is she now?" I sobbed out.

Don't break now. Come on.

"Dead. She was diagnosed with cancer 4 years after she left you." She snapped back, grinning.

I would of been 15, only 2 years ago.

"Ugh," I muttered. It was all a blur.

"The last words where, I love you, Olivia." She said with pride.

"Olivia!!" Isaac screamed lifting one fist in the air.
Something inside me snapped. My heart trying to mend together, while little bits fly off. One by one.

Oh my god.

My body fell to one side when Isaacs arms wrapped round me. Olivia storming off. Isaac managed not to hit her.
"Leora?" He looked down at me.

"I am dreaming!" I cried out. I felt his arms wrap round my waist for a hug. I hugged him back and sobbed in his vampire costume. We spent 15 minutes like that, in the cold hugging one another. I couldn't let go, he was there for me.

We started walking, no words, no sounds. Both us in shock on what we have just witnessed. I shivered with fear and coldness. Was this true? My mother was dead, ran away this Olivia's father.
My heart skipped a beat when I had realised what I had just noticed.

Ryan was my mothers run away man...

Oh my god!
I have finished this tense chapter.
I haven't really uploaded a lot, because of stress.
I hope you liked this chapter!
Is this really true?!
Find out in the next chapter!
Byeeee!!!!!!