A New Identity

"Ready to go?" Astrid asked Hiccup as the gang saddled their dragons.

"Uh hey where's Sansa?" Fishlegs asked, glancing nervously at Sweet Song who wasn't even saddled. She growled impatiently looked back at the stables where her saddle still hung.

"Oh she's in the woods with Sleuther." Tuffnut answered. "He has taken a liking to her for some reason and it seems like she's not gonna be leaving the woods anytime soon with him wanting to play with her."

"Well someone go and help her." Hiccup groaned.

Before any of the riders could move, they heard a loud scream and saw Sansa running towards them with a terrified look on her face with Sleuther behind her looking equally scared.

"THERE'S A GIANT WHITE WOLF IN THE WOODS! THERE'S A GIANT WHITE WOLF IN THE WOODS!" She screamed and collided with Fishlegs. "IT HAS RED EYES AND IT CHASED US ALL THE WAY HERE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!!"

"Who whoa whoa! A giant white wolf with red eyes?!" Snotlout asked looking terrified. "And you lead it here?!"

"It can't climb up to here right?" Astrid asked nervously.

A howl pierced the air making their hairs stand on end. Sansa gave a yelp and cowered behind Fishlegs who cowered behind Meatlug.

"Please don't be one of Loki's children!" He prayed frantically.

"Look let's get going before that thing learns to climb!" Snotlout yelled, jumping onto Hookfang.

"No, we have to see this wolf for ourselves." Hiccup protested and the whole gang groaned. "Maybe Sansa was exaggerating a bit."

"It's bigger than a horse! It's like the size of Toothless!" Sansa protested. "I'm not kidding Hiccup, even Sleuther saw that thing!"

The Triple Strike gave a vigorous nod and cowered behind Sansa and gave a small roar.

"Hello? Anyone there?" A man's voice called out, making them all jump.

"Who in the name of Thor is that?" Fishlegs whispered ducking lower behind Meatlug.

"Ash! Ash where are you?" A little girl's voice called and was joined by more little kids voices.

"Ashy! Come on out Ashy! It's us!"

"Daddy did Ghost really find Ash?"

"Oooo look how pretty this place looks!"

"Eddard do not touch that!" A familiar voice said.

"That's one of the people who were chasing me and Dagur!" Sansa hissed to Hiccup. "How'd they find me?"

"Look daddy! There she is, hiding behind the big fat dragon!" Sansa poked her head up to see a little girl with curly black hair dressed rather odd running towards her with two little boys, one with black hair and the other with soft white hair just like hers, behind her with three little white, grey and brown wolf pups.

"It's Ash! It's really Ash!" The little boy with the dark hair squealed, running over to her as Meatlug moved out of the way and pulling Fishlegs with her.

"Oh thanks a lot Meatlug." She muttered, standing up and adjusting her shirt.

"Daddy we found Ash!" The little girl yelled, grabbing Sansa's hand and pulling her towards an older man with dark hair while the two little boys pushed her from behind.

"Yay we can go home now uncle Theon!" One of the little boys yelled as the man and the boy from the market appeared and stood by the other man.

Sansa looked back at the riders who were staring at them in shock. They were just as confused as she was.