Almost Caught

"You sure this is safe?" Sansa asked as she tugged the hood over her head to cover her pale hair.

"Trust me, this is as safe as we can get." Dagur said, adjusting his own hood and tugged hers a bit more down. "There, no one can see your eyes that way."

The two were in a village trying to get some supplies to take onto the ship Dagur had stolen from the dragon hunters a few days back. And since they were most likely wanted, Dagur was the one who suggested they'd wear disguises and change their voices and names as well and to avoid any sort of trouble.

"First we need some medical supplies such as linen bandages, some herbs to make into a some ointment, and fresh water as well." Sansa said as they made their way towards a stall selling some of the things they needed. "What do we trade this time?"

"I still have some leftover gold from when I raided trader Johan's ships to rebuild my armada." Dagur said, pulling out a small pouch that was filled with a few gold coins and some gems. "Might be enough to supply us with this for a few weeks if we don't get hurt."

"What about for food?"

"A couple of days, maybe two weeks at the most."

"Then let's get what we can."

The two walked towards the medic shop and purchased some bandages and some ointment. Afterwards when they were purchasing some food, Sansa could sense someone behind her. She elbowed Dagur who glanced  behind him to see a man with dark hair, stubble on his face and a weary expression.

"Don't worry Sansa, it's just a tired man no need to worry."

As they turned around to go, Sansa bumped into the man and dropped the vegetables. She gave a groan as she bent down to collect the food when the man bent over to help her collect them.

"Pardon me miss, I should have moved back." He apologized and looked under her hood. His grey eyes widen in shock when Sansa looked up a bit. "Ash?"

"Who?" Sansa asked confused, standing up with the basket. "I don't know who this Ash."

As she and Dagur turned away, Sansa felt a hand grab her wrist and spun her around and yank her hood off.

"Jon! I found her!" The man yelled over his shoulder.

"Let go!" Sansa screamed as she tried twisting away.

"Let her go!" Dagur yelled, ramming into the man with his shoulder. He released Sansa's wrist and Dagur grabbed it. "Let's move!" He yelled as they took off running.

"Oi stop!" A boy around the age of fourteen yelled running after them. Sansa flung the basket of vegetables at him and continued running.

She could hear the barking of dogs as they ran through the market, leaping over crates and baskets and dodging people.

"Who are they?" Dagur asked when they reached the docks.

"I don't know! I never saw those people before!" Sansa snapped as they ran up the plank to their boat. "We have to move fast now."

"Get below the decks." Dagur said when the man and the boy from earlier  and another man came running to the docks. "Saddle up the dragons, we're going to the Edge right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's that boat! I saw them go in there!" Rickion said pointing to the large ship.

"That's a dragon hunter ship." Jon said, gesturing to the boat. "Ready your swords, we might have to fight our way to her."

The three of them advanced quietly to the boat with their swords out and walked up the plank. Surprisingly the whole top deck was empty.

"Did they desert?" Theon asked, putting his sword in his sheath.

"No I don't think they did." Jon said walking to a large hole. "Anyone down there?" He yelled. No response.

"They couldn't have gone far, they're still here." Theon said looking around the ship.

There was a loud screech and two brightly colored dragons shot out of the hole and leapt into the sky. A small silver streaked followed them and flew to the two larger dragons.

"There she is! Ash!" Rickion yelled to the girl on the large blue dragon with spikes. The dragon roared at them and flew off with the small silver dragon and the large purple, blue and green dragon with wings that looked like a butterfly with the red haired man bringing up the rear.

"Where are they going?" Theon asked watching the three dragons fly off.

"I don't know, but that's Ash." Jon said walking to the plank. "We found my daughter, and now we have to follow her and bring her home."