Ace

Photo is of Aiden cute self.

Ace

I The smell of bacon and chocolates chip pancakes woke me from my early morning nap. I swiftly got up from the couch walking into the kitchen.

The intriguing sight of Aiden and Alex beside the stove flipping pancakes while shaking there bums to "luv" by Troy lanz.

"Boo!", I yelled scaring the shit out of them. One of the pancakes when flying in the air. And the spatula Aiden was holding flew out his hand and hit me on the head.

"Shit", I cursed rubbing at my throbbing head.

"That's what you got for being a meanie", Aiden said folding his arms across his chest.

"Whatever", I said as the pancake that flew on the ceiling fell right on my head.

"You look crazy", Alex said bursting in laughter.

"Oh my god I can't", Aiden said holding his stomach.

"Hahaha, laugh it up", I said frowning.

I remove the pancake from my head placing it in my mouth.

"Congratulations you played yourself", Alex said smiling.

"Where did you hear that from", Aiden ask wiping tears from his eyes.

"You daddy", Alex said clapping his hands.

"Me, when?", Aiden asked confuse.

"When papa-

"Wait what you just say", I asked shock.

"I said papa", Alex said innocently.

"Awe baby", I said picking him up and hugging him close to me. The tears were falling from my eyes silently as I hug him tighter.

"I love you so much you know that", I said to Alex.

"Love you too papa", Alex said happily.

"Come here I said pulling Aiden closer to us.

"I so fucking happy", I said kissing his lips.

"Ohh you say bad word", Alex said putting his hand on his little hips.

"Sorry buddy", I said tickling him. His giggles erupted around the whole house putting a smile on me and Aiden face.

"Can I have 2 orange juice one sprit, a bowl of mac and cheese with cut of chicken on the side. One plate of sour fish  and rice, and another plate of steak and fires on the side.

Once our order is place in the waiter leaves and other comes placing breadsticks on the table.

"Thanks Aiden said before grabbing on to munch on.

I pick up two giving one to Alex who was busy coloring in his new coloring book.

"Thanks", he said.

"You welcome love", I said ruffling his curly hair. He giggles before going back to coloring.

"What?", I said looking at Aiden.

"Nothing", he said smiling at me.

"Come on spit it out", I said grabbing his hand from across the table.

"I'm just happy that you and Alex are getting along so well. He needs this a stable family", he said a year threading to slip from his eyes.

I kissed his knuckles tenderly, enjoying the feel of his soft skin on my lips.

"I vow to do whatever it takes to make sure you and Alex want for nothing. From the moment I meet you I knew it was my job to love and protect you no matter what. To protect both of you guys", I said wiping the tears that were streaming down his face.

"I love you so much it hurts", he said crying.

"I love you weirdo", I said.

"I love you loser", he said calming down.

"Aiden", someone yelled.

I turn my head to see a boy I didnt recognize at all.

"Rain, what are doing here", Alex asked seeming to know the boy.

"I should ask you the same thing", he said getting closer to our table.

Aiden got up to hug this Rain character.

"Ace this is Rain remember him from last year", Aiden asked sitting back down.

"Yeah I do", I said now remember the annoying brat who use to always try to follow Aiden.

"Hi, I Alex", Alex said waving to a shock rain.

"Is this your son, you got him pregnant Ace, what the fuck is wrong with you, I thought you were better than that Aiden", Rain said getting all worked up.

"First of all watch our language in front of my kid", I said getting up from my chair to get up in his face.

"Ace", Aiden said.

"Not now Aiden", I said giving him a look. He knew better.

"Don't you ever talk down on him again. I see you still mad that you can't have him, I don't want to ever see you around him again", I said making sure he understand every single word I said.

"Ace please we just go", he said from where he sat.

"Where not going anywhere we came to eat and that's what we're going to do", I said removing myself from Rain face so I could walk over to Aiden.

"He's my little brother by the way, not like it's any of your business", Aiden said looking over my shoulder at Rain.

"Aiden please, I didn't know", Rain said trying to get closer to Aiden. One look from me he stop in his track.

"That's because you didn't ask", Aiden said clearly upset.

"You can leave now", I said making sure Alex was still coloring in his book.

"Aiden", Rain said pathetically

"Just go", he said looking away from him.

"Where going to be late if you don't hurry up, I have a test today and I can't miss it", I stress to Aiden who was just now putting on his shoes.

"Papa when we leave", Alex asked. He was all dress up ready to go his lunch box in his hand and school bag on his back.
He looked really adorable.

"Soon buddy, pretty soon your going to be taking the bus like a big boy", I said kissing his forehead.

"I already big boy", he said showing off his muscles. I chuckle patting his head.

"All ready", Aiden said running towards us.

"Finally", I said grabbing my car keys.

"Off we go", Alex said.
And that's exactly what we did.