Part 3

(continued)

"I guess if there's nothing left, I'll get back to work?" Luciel asked as we walked back to the room.

"Is there...really nothing left?" I mumbled before he had already returned to his work station, "is there really nothing left for you to tell me? Nothing?" But I guess, I was too soft for him to hear, especially with his headphones on.

You didn't even give me a chance to part with the 707 I love. And now, I afraid that once I call you again, you'll be the emotionless Luciel again. I didn't even have the opportunity to meet Saeyong...

With the last five minutes, I logged into the chatroom. I was the only one in the chatroom, but it doesn't matter. Leaving RFA also means deleting this app, also means that I would not be able to chat with the other boys forever, and I wasn't prepared at all. And for this last few minutes...I should at least give a proper farewell...

Me: Hey, seems like nobody is online today.

Me: It's okay, I just have a few things to say.

Me: Two days later, we'll have the party, the long awaited party. I've never attend it before, but the way you guys describe it...I guess...it's really very fun.

Me: I was also looking forward to it too, but sadly... 

Me: No, that's not what I'm here for.

Me: Guys, I have invited all the party guests that y'all suggested, and I promise the party will be as grand as the previous one, I hope...

Me: Jaehee, you're the most rational and reliable one in RFA, I hope that you will keep an eye on the other guys and I'm sure you will do a good job in holding more parties in the future.

Me: Jumin, I must say, your obsession with Elizabeth 3rd is really...unbelievable? Thank you for helping the RFA with all your resources and I hope, you will truly get a girlfriend soon (if you're straight)

Me: Zen, you're undeniably good looking, but I'm sure that's not the only strength you have. You're always by my side, encouraging me and looking out for me. I'm sure you will become a good actor, and a great boyfriend.

Me: As for Yoosung, I'm most worried about you. I'll probably sound like your mom if I keep asking you to stop gaming and I know that gaming helps you to relieve your stress. But please, don't neglect your studies and work hard for your future. I'm sure you will make it big someday.

Me: Thank you for everyone in RFA and-

[Yoosung★ has entered the chatroom]

[ZEN has entered the chatroom]

[Jaehee Kang has entered the chatroom]

[Jumin Han has entered the chatroom]

Zen: Hey, what is this all about?

YS: Yea, you sound like you're giving your last words?

Me: I...I...

JH: She's probably just being emotional since the party is starting in two days...

Me: Yup, it has only been a week since I joined the RFA and I have grown so attached to you guys.

JM: We still need you to organize more parties in the future.

Me: I hope I get a chance to...maybe.

YS: Hey, you do sound very weird today. Is everything okay?

Me: Wait, guys. Just hear me out.

Me: Joining RFA is probably the best thing that happened in my life, and getting to meet you guys...I'll never forget all of you.

[707 has entered the chatroom]

Me: I...

Me: I just hope that the party goes on smoothly, and RFA will continue to do good deeds.

Me: I'll really miss all of you.

Me: Good bye.

[Y/N has left the chatroom]

Tossing my phone on the bed, I looked at the clock and it was exactly 10 pm. "Goodbye, RFA," I whispered before turning my head to the table, at Luciel, who was still busying typing some foreign gibberish on the computer.

Oh no, the Honey Buddha Chips and the Dr Pepper, I had prepared during dinner and forgot to pass to him. 

"I'll talk to him for one last time and I'll go." I nodded my head as I walked towards him, with his two favourite snacks in my hands.

Tapping his shoulder, I forced out a smile and said, "These snacks are for you in case you're hungry later." While putting it on the table, he didn't even bother to spare me a look. He didn't even take down his headphone like he did before. His eyes didn't even leave the screen.

"Just leave it aside" was what Luciel uttered, in a monotonous tone.

"Alright. Erm...it's already 10 pm and I guess...my work here is done?"

He simply nodded his head insincerely before shooing me away with his hands. How eager are you to send me off? It was humiliating, and all I could do was to 'not bother him anymore'.

"Oh wait," he called out. I stopped immediately, right there, and saw a glimpse of hope. Is he...gonna say anything to me? "I just want to remind you...remember to delete the app before tomorrow. I have denied your access to the chatroom anyway."

"Oh." My heart broke into million pieces, so this was what he want to say to me? "There's nothing else you wanna say to me?" I uttered under my breath, but I guess, again, he did not catch it.

It was enough. I had my hopes high up, thinking that maybe he still have feelings for me and might, might stop me from leaving. I thought 707 would come out and hold me back, I thought Luciel was just a imaginary persona that he created, I actually had that tiny bit of hope that he's gonna hold my hand and tell me, "Everything's just a prank! You know, I just love to make fun of people and you are just my next target. Everything's back to normal now."

I guess...joining RFA was just a dream, a bittersweet one, and tomorrow when I wake up, I will realise that everything about the RFA actually don't exist, 707 too, my feelings for him too...

Snuggling under my blankets, memories began to flood my mind. How I first found myself in a random apartment, followed by me entering a chatroom with the other guys, to having special feelings for 707...

His jokes, his profession, his effort for the RFA...I guess I was deeply attractive to every single part of him...

Tears began to form at the corner of my eyes, and this time round, I couldn't stop it anymore. All these emotions, it was so overwhelming. First he said that he likes me, and then he said that he couldn't be with me, and now, he totally changed into another guy who tirelessly aim to get me away from him...

Why did I have to fall in love with him...

Why did I have to put myself in such situation?

Why do I have to love him so much that the thought of leaving him can tear my heart apart?

No wonder how much he pushes me away, I couldn't bear to hate him.

And the decision of leaving him, was probably because I love him too much, too much that I only want him to be happy, even if it means sacrificing myself.