Part 2

(continued)

Placing two big bowl of ramen on the table, I make sure that the chopsticks and spoons were placed nicely, Luciel's favourite Dr Pepper drink was prepared too, and I look presentable enough to start this candle light dinner. 

Yes, the dinner is of same importance of a candle light dinner. It's our first dinner together, and our last. I hope...everything will go on well...

"Yup, our last dinner," I sighed, "Oh wait, stop being so gloomy. Cheer up! Make this night memorable!"

"Didn't I say I wasn't hungry?" Luciel commented after seeing a huge bowl of noodles in front of him.

"Huh?" that remark hurt my heart a little, I put all my efforts into it and actually got that in return. "Uhh if you're not hungry, it's okay then, I'll pour that away."

"A-ani, aniyo! The evil side of me came out again,sorry," Luciel grinned as he hit his head playfully, "I seriously suspect myself for having two different personality. I should see a doctor for that."

"A doctor? I-is it that serious?"

"Huh? Hahahaha, I was just joking! The doctor might probably think I'm crazy and send me to some mental instiution. But anyway, don't you think having two personalities is quite cool too?"

"Why so?"

"You get to be two different types of person, is like living a double life! Omo, that's so exciting!"

I chuckled, before mumbling, "The Seven I know is finally back..."

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Ah? Nothing. Err how's the noodles?"

"Hmmm....it's delicious!! It has been ages since I ate a proper meal. Honey Buddha Chips every day all day, it probably forget how rice taste like now."

"I'll cook for you next time!"

"Huh?"

Shit! "I- I mean, ask your maid to cook for you next time! I'm sure she knows how to cook!"

"Hmmm...she'll probably just go to the convenience store and buy the instant rice."

"But too much instant food is also bad for your health Luciel!"

"Ahhhh okay! Since you're the one who say it, alright! I'll listen to you and try~ to have proper meals someday."

"Don't make me worry about your health after I'm gone..."

"You're gone?" We both took some time to digest that fact. Aishh, why do I always have to bring up the fact that I'm leaving tomorrow? Why do I have to spoil the mood?

"Anyway," I managed to smile again and asked in a brighter tone, "What's gonna happen to the apartment after I'm gone?"

"Hmm...Rika's things are still here...so..."

"You're not gonna ask another random girl to take over my job are you?"

"Hahaha, nobody can ever replace you."

"But...what about the party? I may not be able to attend it anymore..."

"For real? But you had put in so much efforts in inviting all the guests and now..."

"Nah, I don't want to grow too much attachments to RFA and you," my voice trailed off as I took a quick peek of Luciel. He was expressionless, looking exactly how he was when he's working. I guess...my department really don't affect him much...?

And here I am, sitting alone at the dining table. The clock in front of me never went so fast before. It was already 9 pm. Damn...we actually spent two hours chatting about our lives, technically, it's just about mine.

I seemed to share all the interesting stories I had since young, but as for Luciel, he was being a great listener, but his mouth was still as tight as ever, especially about Saeran.

"Do you...plan to look for Saeran?"

"...I actually told you not to mention his name before but, yea after deactivating the bomb, I'll look for him."

"But you do know he's not on your side now, Luciel."

"Yea, and he seems to hate me with all his heart and I won't blame him at all."

"But if I'm not wrong, between Saeran and your job, you can only choose one, right?"

"That is something I had not thought about yet."

"Then-"

"Hey, let's not talk about Saeran now alright? I'm still not uncomfortable sharing about him, sorry..."

"It's okay, I understand."

Yup, probably after working in the intelligence agency for too long, Luciel seemed to have lots of secret and is trained so well to keep his mouth shut. He probably still don't trust me enough...

Looking at the clock for the nth time, five minutes has passed when I was recalling about the conversation we had just now. "55 minutes left till we part," I reminded myself once again, before turning my attention to Luciel, who was washing the dishes.

The rational part of me no longer exist, especially after the thought that I would never be able to see him after today. And so, I walked towards him and rested my head on his back, with my arms wrapping his waist.

Luciel's body stiffened upon our body contact, and tried to push me away, and that only made me tighten the hug.

"W-what are you doing right now?"

"Please, let me enjoy this moment."

"But...but-"

"I guess this is our first hug, and our last too."

"Yea..."

"Do you know...every time when I see you working seriously at the corner, I would always have the urge to go up and give you a tight hug, before asking, "How's work?" But deeply inside, I know that he isn't the lovely 707 I know, but the cold and serious Luciel who would push me away...or should I say, Saeyong..."

"Saeyong...I never thought someone would call me that ever in my life..."

"No matter if you're 707, Seven, Luciel or Saeyong, I would still love you and-"

"Hey, didn't we agree not to talk about feelings now?"

"Okay, fine. Just like me feel your body warmth one last time. At least next time when I'm in danger, I would know that in this lifetime, there was once, someone who risked his life and ran to the apartment to protect me. The smile of this person, his scent and his stare...I would remember it forever."

"Didn't I told you to remove any trace of me in your memory?"

"No, no way I'm gonna do that. I'm not a computer, you can't hack into my brain to erase everything. Although I said that I will leave your life, I have the rights to remember what I want after today."

"Just promise me you're gonna move on with your life after leaving RFA, alright?"

"Haha, to be honest, I don't know...after walking out of this apartment, I don't know where I should go, I have no plans for my future, no plans on what to do except for organizing the party, no plans on how to force myself to let go of my feelings for you..."

"Just resume the life you had before entering RFA, everything will be fine then, without me in your life..."

"Everything will be fine...? Will it?"

There was a long pause, before Luciel broke the silence and said, "Wait a minute..." He turned off the tap and attempted to turn around, "I feel something wet on my back. Are you crying?"

"Huh?" I quickly lift up my head to see a patch of water stain on his jacket. "N-no, I wasn't crying...I...I...I drooled."

"You drooled?!? Hahahaha omg, did you just fall asleep on my back?"

"What no! I just...just...aishh nothing! I'm just not crying," I lied before breaking the hug and quickly wipe the tears with my sleeves.