"Stop! You want this. You always wanted me. Never this Liam jerk. I was always the only one for you."

"Dylan, no. I don't like you. I barely even know you. I love Liam."

"He made out with some other dude and he's probably fucking him right now. You don't love him. You are supposed to be with me. I love you. I have always loved you. "

"Dylan, i only know you for about a week."

"No, you knew me before. And you've loved me. You just didn't know it."

"What the fuck are you talking about?! You're messed up. I don't love you. I love Liam. He's the only one i love. I love him and only him. For ever. I need him. I love him so much." The last words came out barely audible and i couldn't help myself but sob again.

"No. Stop talking." He screamed at me.

Then he got down on me and pulled off my pants. "What are you doing? I don't want this, get off of me." But he was so much stronger than me. He held me down on my bed.

"Shut up." He was scaring me so fucking much.

"Please don't hurt me." I cried out again.

"I won't hurt you. Just stop denying that you want me. You want me." He kissed me again. "You want this." His hands wandered to my boxers. "You want me. Because you love me. And i love you. And i will have you, no matter what you say. You're mine." Help.

"Ok. Ok let's do it." If that's the only way I'll get him to stop being aggressive.

"What?"

"Fuck me." I kissed him. It felt like nothing. So emotionless. I missed Liam so freaking much.

"I knew you loved me." He sighed.

"You're right. I love you. Liam was just an act. You're the only one i love. Now let's do this." I fake smiled at him as he kissed down my neck. I turned us both around so i was laying on top of him.

I went down to his pants and took them off and threw them on the floor.

Then i saw something fall out of his pocket.

"Let me just grab a rubber." I smirked and actually grabbed one but also looked what fell out of the pocket.

It was a folded paper with my name on it. What the fuck. So he even lied about what my mom said?!

"Here, put it on I'm just going to go to the bathroom real quick." He nodded and pulled his very hard penis out of his boxers.

If that was Liams i would've started to drool, but Dylans? I just wanted to puke. I was seriously afraid of this boy. If i had carried on to push him away, who knows what might have happened.

But he's stupid for letting me out of the room. He's not even thinking that I'm playing. Stupid and psycho. But he scared me so freaking much.

I ran into my parents room and got my dads gun. Yes he has a gun. A small one, but it does what it's supposed to do.

"Leave my house." I came into my room again and pointed the gun at him.