CHAPTER NINE

Nicholas

We've been here for about an hour and Brian is already hammered. I can't tell if Liam is or not but I'm not. This party sucks.

I know no one here and the only one i know is being snatched away by this shittard. I swear to god I'm going to rip that guys head off if he touches Liams hand again.

"A smile wouldn't be bad on your handsome face." Brian said and i rolled my eyes.

"What?" He asked coming closer to me.

"Nothing, just not in the mood for smiling." I was seriously pissed.

"Have fuun, boy. Liam, you didn't tell me he's such a party pooper." He pinched my nose.

"Brian," he pulled him away from me slowly. "Just, let the party pooper be." He said and laughed.

I glared at him and walked off into the kitchen.

I felt a small pair of hands on my shoulders.

I turned around and saw Liv, Madisons best friend.

"Hey, heard you and Madison broke up, what a bummer, wanna dance?" She sounded pretty drunk. Liv bit her lip and grabbed my hand while pulling me to where the party was.

"N...i actually wanted...ok." I didn't have a choice there, she was a good dancer.

While dancing she always pulled me closer by my neck and our bodys touched. The weird thing was, i didn't enjoy it.

She was hot, as hot as Madison really, but...i didn't feel the need to want to dance with her. I was basically as bored as i was standing with Brian and Liam outside.

Fuck. Now i don't even like to dance with hot girls anymore? Fuck.

But then i saw that Brian and Liam where coming and i just grabbed her face and crashed our lips together.

When our lips touched my head filled with flash images of Liam. Liam, kissing me. I closed my eyes and kissed her deeper. Liams lips on mine were drawn into my head.

Then i opened my eyes and realised i wasn't kissing Liam.

I backed away and looked over to Liam, standing across the room with Brian by his side, both staring at me.

Liam looked kind of hurt. And shit, i was actually hurt too. Hurt that i did that, i didn't want to. I wanted him, but...we was with Brian the whole time and i...wanted to make him jealous.

Fuck, he doesn't know i like him. I freaking like him. Why the fuck can't i just tell him. Fuck me.

Liams eyes left mine and he walked, almost ran out of the room. Brian followed him and i looked back at Liv.

"I...have to go, sorry." I tangled out of her arms and walked towards where Liam went.

"But.." I heard her say but i was already gone.

I walked faster and faster to go after Liam and when i walked around the next corner i stopped and my eyes widened.

I stared at Liam and Brian making out in the hallway and my heart felt like it had stopped beating.

They didn't even notice me. Brian was pulling at Liams hair and Liam was grabbing Brians waist, slightly dancing with him.

I felt pure rage bottle up inside me and i ran to them, yanked Liam away from Brian and just punched Brian in his fugly face.

He yelped in pain and Liam gasped.

I freaking punched the dick. Because he was kissing my...liam.