CHAPTER EIGHT

Liam

Fuck.

I couldn't get over that freaking kiss. It happened yesterday and it was still the only thing on my mind.

He didn't pull away. But...he said he felt nothing. But he looked for me this morning. But he said he did because he was worried. But he was worried. And he blushed. And he sniffed my shirt.

This guy drives me nuts. Urghhhh

I laid there next to him, the whole room dark, Nicholas' faint breathing; the only thing hearable in this room, besides mine and our backs facing each other.

I didn't know if he was sleeping or not but i couldn't sleep. I just wanted to turn around and snuggle my arm under his and spoon him.

I would wrap my arm tight around him and entwine our fingers. I would never let him go. And i would kiss his neck. I would suck on it, covering his whole neck in love bites.

I just wanted to be near him again. This was so fucking hard. I didn't lie when i told him i couldn't stand not kissing him when i saw him, and it's almost impossible right now for me, not to.

Maybe he'd do nothing because he's half asleep and thinks he dreams. I could just slowly cuddle in behind him and just slightly wrap my arm around his torso and just fall asleep, smelling him.

He has honestly the best scent there is on this earth. When he gives me a shirt to sleep when it's cold out, i always take it off when he's sleeping and just lay in next to my head and smell it the whole night.

I go to sleep thinking about him and wake up thinking about him.

I don't even know how i became such a pussy who's dreamkng about cuddling and shit. Fuck.

But he was the first person i could see myself be more than just fuck buddies with.

Not even Brian was that. At some point in our fucked up almost kind of relationship i got the feeling that i really like him but then he started to talk.

I mean, yeah i love talking to him, but only because he's a good listener. When he starts talking, ughh. Don't even wanna talk about it. But that's why we don't talk much. Just when it's necessary or I'm bored and don't want to fuck, which is uncommon but occasional.

But with Nicholas it's just...perfect. When he talks, i just feel like i could listen for forever. And he's the first person i trusted enough to tell about my dad and ...my mom. Well, he was really nagging at that but I'm glad he was.

I can't help but feel that spark of hope that he somewhat does like me.

I mean, come on. He smelled my shirt so freaking long and he didn't fucking pull away when i kissed him. That has to mean something, right? When i started to move my lips in our kiss, he did too, and it was like our lips where just made for each other.

He didn't even pull away when i grabbed his neck. He couldn't have been that zoned out by shock from me kissing him or some shit. I just can't help but hope he likes me.

Even if it may hurt me to hear his answer. I just can't stay away from him. So i guess i just have to sacrifice that i can't kiss him.